New Champion Skin Bundles

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

01-13-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

With the release of the new skins in this patch, we are also offering several great champion and skin bundles for a reduced price. These offers are available now, but will last for a limited time only:

Karthus Champion and Phantom Skin Bundle
Save 135 Riot Points on the new Phantom Karthus skin when you purchase the Karthus Champion and skin together. Karthus Champion and Phantom Skin (previously 1435 RP), now only 1300 RP!

Teemo Champion and Badger Skin Bundle
Save 50% on the new Badger Teemo skin when you purchase the Teemo Champion and skin together. Teemo Champion and Badger Skin (previously 1105 RP), now only 845 RP!

Both bundle sales will be offered only until January 17th, so grab 'em now before they’re gone! Once these deals end, the Phantom Karthus skin and Badger Teemo skin will return to their regular price. Click on the Bundles tab in the Store to purchase the Badger Teemo and Phantom Karthus bundles, available now!

UPDATE: This sale has ended.

Meta

01-13-2010

Awww darn. Was hoping you'd be offering multiple skins in one bundle for a discount. I'z already got the champs unlocked.

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta View Post
Awww darn. Was hoping you'd be offering multiple skins in one bundle for a discount. I'z already got the champs unlocked.
Same...

Riot, I am dissapoint.

Houst

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta View Post
I am guessing that they will do things like that more once more skins are released.

Drka0s

01-13-2010

that dumb who use rp for heroes it stupid you ratter use ip for heroes and rp for skin

saltytacotoucher

01-13-2010

ah great more useless skins

Razerwind

01-13-2010

Echoing the want for skin bundles, not champion + skin bundles (because I have them all already)

IS118d1c68b944ead659909

01-13-2010

It just a start of this. There will by probably much more soon.

CollateralDMG

01-13-2010

Looks like Riot earned enough money, so they can make what they want. no 1 need it.

SilverArms

01-13-2010

Teemo has had 3 skins so far? When some heroes have 0? Laaaaaaame.