Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Executioner's Calling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chezni

09-30-2014

I actually use this item a lot when I support with certain characters that have fast auto attacks to help give my adc some peel for high sustain adcs or adcs who have a high sustain support like Soraka. A part of support that people neglect or overlook because they're stuck in only one or two ways to play support is that the support can be something other than just a healer / buffer. There's also saboteur IE: you stun / debuff and add some on hit effects to your opponents. Whether this is from your basic utility or from your build is up to you. I know when I'm bot lane with Kennen most of my adcs love me for adding this since it stops a LOT of the other adc's sustain plus it's particularly nasty with the stuns he applies.

Venowolf

09-30-2014

- Executioner's Calling -
Recipe: Cloak of Agility (730) + Avarice Blade (800) + 470 = 2000

Stats

+35% Critical Strike Chance

Passive: +35% critical strike damage

Unique Passive - Lacerate: Critical Strikes cause your target to bleed, applying Grievous Wounds and dealing an additional 35% of your total Attack Damage as bonus physical damage over 3 seconds.

So this make an infernal combo with Infinity Edge (85% extra damage in critical strike damage) and also grants 60% of critical strike and the 35% AD bonus in each hit critical.

Yasuo, Ashe, Gankplank can love this item a lot with these changes!

Quote:
17inchcorkscrew:
... so that IE + this gives 100% crit? No thank you, I'll take a healthy game.

EDIT: Don't necro threads to be stupid, be stupid on your own threads. Better yet, don't be stupid.

Nope.

Give only 60% critical chance and 85% more damage if the hit is a critical

don't confuse critical chance with critical damage please don't be stupid.

EDIT: STOP CALLING THE PEOPLE "STUPID"!!! Nobody insult u so keep the respect.

Lord Dusteon

09-30-2014

Since you're stupidly going around necroing every thread, I'm going to point out that your 'rework' is ****ing retarded.It gives +35% critical strike damage (we already have IE for the more crit damage, and adding even more just makes adcs more overbearing lategame) AND +35% critical strike chance, which makes it give the most critical strike chance in the game. Plus, it gives GW if you critically strike them (and it stays there for 3 seconds), making adcs both do lots more damage while countering sustain on a probable must buy item. This would mean any champion balanced on sustain would need the sustain buffed huge amounts (since every adc had GW on a must buy item), meaning any champion with sustain would be completely overbearing to even be useful late game.

17inchcorkscrew

09-30-2014

Quote:
Lord Dusteon:
Since you're stupidly going around necroing every thread, I'm going to point out that your 'rework' is ****ing retarded.It gives +35% critical strike damage (we already have IE for the more crit damage, and adding even more just makes adcs more overbearing lategame) AND +35% critical strike chance, which makes it give the most critical strike chance in the game. Plus, it gives GW if you critically strike them (and it stays there for 3 seconds), making adcs both do lots more damage while countering sustain on a probable must buy item. This would mean any champion balanced on sustain would need the sustain buffed huge amounts (since every adc had GW on a must buy item), meaning any champion with sustain would be completely overbearing to even be useful late game.

I liked the "ignore it and wait for it to leave" approach.

As for Venowolf, Trist and Jinx (and some Lucian builds) would take this over PD/Shiv for even more late game damage, and I don't understand why Yasuo and Yi need more damage. Outside of them, this item is useless.

Edasich

10-02-2014

I just think it needs to build into something worthwhile.

Osocoldd

10-03-2014

Quote:
Muz689:
remove the crit. Make the Grevious wound last for 3 seconds. Buff the ad a bit and make it 2500g-2700g.

I second and third this.