Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Executioner's Calling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColtonPhoenix

06-15-2014

I think that the item Executioner's Calling has great potential but i feel like it is wasted with its low stats. I believe it needs a tweak along the lines of:

Quote:
Boosted AD Stats

Quote:
Possible Removal of Crit Chance to optimize it for more people

Quote:
Or applies ~10%ish slow when crit on a target with the healing debuff

FantasySniper

06-15-2014

It's main problem, like you've stated, is that it possesses a stat irrelevant to its function. This problem stems from it having to be built from Avarice Blade, which in itself is a rhetorical item that provides nothing of benefit towards its supposed function.

The slow on crit passive is interesting, but it doesn't feel thematic, imo.

Muz689

06-16-2014

remove the crit. Make the Grevious wound last for 3 seconds. Buff the ad a bit and make it 2500g-2700g.

Nssheepster

06-16-2014

I've a thread going about the GW passive, the EC, item fixes... Might be useful to see. Might. Seems like GW is a great thing..but only on bad items.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=47680941#post47680941

Papampam

Recruiter

06-17-2014

Just make it like the Morellonomicon's stats but with instead of AP it will be an AD component and a lower AD of course because some forumers with PHD in gold efficiency will be angry. PS Executioner's Calling is Taboo on some forumers here so expect downvotes from their multiple dummy accounts.

Omendaos

06-18-2014

Quote:
Papampam:
Just make it like the Morellonomicon's stats but with instead of AP it will be an AD component and a lower AD of course because some forumers with PHD in gold efficiency will be angry. PS Executioner's Calling is Taboo on some forumers here so expect downvotes from their multiple dummy accounts.

I don't see how its taboo since its generally agreed that it needs buffing, its just dependant on how you do it.

Ch0c0lateJesus

06-18-2014

I remember when it had lifesteal...

Its meant to be a niche item to counter certain champs and team comps, I wouldn't want to see it become a standard item for all AD characters because it is too damage efficient in addition to its passive effect. Suddenly a host of champs would become less fun and less viable.

I think the weird build path and crit chance should be changed to something geared toward the kind of situation a person will be buying the item for. It can still be a niche item, but it could be more cost efficient towards its goal of countering healing tanks, and not cost efficient as an all around dps item.

17inchcorkscrew

07-21-2014

Quote:
Venowolf:
- Executioner's Calling -
Recipe: Cloak of Agility (730) + Avarice Blade (800) + 470 = 2000

Stats

+35% Critical Strike Chance

Passive: +35% critical strike damage

Unique Passive - Lacerate: Critical Strikes cause your target to bleed, applying Grievous Wounds and dealing an additional 35% of your total Attack Damage as bonus physical damage over 3 seconds.

So this make an infernal combo with Infinity Edge (85% extra damage in critical strike damage) and also grants 60% of critical strike and the 35% AD bonus in each hit critical.

Yasuo, Ashe, Gankplank can love this item a lot with these changes!

... so that IE + this gives 100% crit? No thank you, I'll take a healthy game.

EDIT: Don't necro threads to be stupid, be stupid on your own threads. Better yet, don't be stupid.

17inchcorkscrew

07-21-2014

Quote:
Venowolf:
Nope.

Give only 60% critical chance and 85% more damage if the hit is a critical

don't confuse critical chance with critical damage please don't be stupid.

EDIT: STOP CALLING THE PEOPLE "STUPID"!!! Nobody insult u so keep the respect.

I did misread your post because I wasn't expecting utter idiocy. For that I was wrong, and I apologise.

It doesn't matter if 35% crit damage is OP or UP, because it can't be balanced along with IE with the state of ADCs. Giving ADCs more scalars is a bad idea because it has the potential to make their late game scale even harder. Either the item has to be terrible to compensate, to make it break even by late game, or the item has to be ok, in which case it will make ADCs even bigger monsters late.
I don't like the idea of a 35% crit item because 3 item 80% crit builds haven't been balanced for.

The5lacker

07-21-2014

Quote:
Venowolf:
Nope.

Give only 60% critical chance and 85% more damage if the hit is a critical

don't confuse critical chance with critical damage please don't be stupid.

EDIT: STOP CALLING THE PEOPLE "STUPID"!!! Nobody insult u so keep the respect.

Respect is earned by not being a ******. As that, at this point, you are provably, without a doubt, clinically retarded, no respect for you.