Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How we choose weekly free champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Majorir

03-04-2011

Need free twitch to test ^^

FadingKite

03-05-2011

i don't think a lot of you understand that new champs/skins are riots only real way to make money. they need compulsive people who just want to try the new guy so they spend money. if the new guy was a free to play the week of release i can see one major problem. que dodging. i cant stand it when a new champ comes out and people dodge just because they didnt click him fast enough. it makes it take so much longer to get into a game. if everyone had him week one everyone would be rushing for him and more people would dodge.
just my 2 cents

Rzymskirajdownik

Recruiter

03-05-2011

Do not make Master Yi free...

Please just increase his cost to 6300 IP

Iron Nomad

03-05-2011

Quote:
mantis boy:
this is random but can you make trundle free? he was the first character i played and he hasnt been free since christmas of 2010. i've had this game for 4 months now and i've just benn waiting for trundle to be free.

thats 3 months. u didnt play any champs for the first month?

Piguinkilla

03-05-2011

Can you please put one 6300 champ in the weekly champion rotation? Cuz I've been saving for a 6300 champ but I don't know who to buy. I'm not satisfied with just watching Champ spotlights. I'm not as good as Phreak and I want to create my own builds in every champ.

MuxhÆ

03-06-2011

plz bring to twitch, karthus, Kenner, urgot, vladimir, Akali, Kog'Maw, Anivia, please Renekton those 9 twich esque is what I want and karthus but please do if they want to put these nine place 2 to twitch as they are plz karthus ask!

Thank you very much for your attention.

betmenas

03-06-2011

why twich isnt available for over 2 months?

ATOMlX

03-06-2011

I dont see why so many people are saying I want to try a champion out before i use up 6300 on him. You get ip for FREE and you can always get more, i understand it takes awhile to save up(especially if its your first 6300) but its not like its rp, which you payed real money for. I think the fact that you can eventually own a ton of champions without paying any real money says a lot about how much Riot actually puts out there for free so to complain even more when you get 10 free champions every week seems a bit uncalled for. IMO

ATOMlX

03-06-2011

Quote:
MuxhÆ:
plz bring to twitch, karthus, Kenner, urgot, vladimir, Akali, Kog'Maw, Anivia, pleas Renekton those 9 twich esque is what want and karthus but please do if they want to put these nine place 2 to twitch as they plz karthus ask!

Thank you very much for your attention.

What are you even trying to say O_o

Chandori

03-06-2011

i think they should bring pantheons power back up he got nerfed to many times