How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Majorir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Need free twitch to test ^^

FadingKite

03-05-2011

i don't think a lot of you understand that new champs/skins are riots only real way to make money. they need compulsive people who just want to try the new guy so they spend money. if the new guy was a free to play the week of release i can see one major problem. que dodging. i cant stand it when a new champ comes out and people dodge just because they didnt click him fast enough. it makes it take so much longer to get into a game. if everyone had him week one everyone would be rushing for him and more people would dodge.
just my 2 cents

Rzymskirajdownik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2011

Do not make Master Yi free...

Please just increase his cost to 6300 IP

Iron Nomad

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis boy View Post
this is random but can you make trundle free? he was the first character i played and he hasnt been free since christmas of 2010. i've had this game for 4 months now and i've just benn waiting for trundle to be free.
thats 3 months. u didnt play any champs for the first month?

Piguinkilla

03-05-2011

Can you please put one 6300 champ in the weekly champion rotation? Cuz I've been saving for a 6300 champ but I don't know who to buy. I'm not satisfied with just watching Champ spotlights. I'm not as good as Phreak and I want to create my own builds in every champ.

Muxh

03-06-2011

plz bring to twitch, karthus, Kenner, urgot, vladimir, Akali, Kog'Maw, Anivia, please Renekton those 9 twich esque is what I want and karthus but please do if they want to put these nine place 2 to twitch as they are plz karthus ask!

Thank you very much for your attention.

betmenas

03-06-2011

why twich isnt available for over 2 months?

ATOMlX

03-06-2011

I dont see why so many people are saying I want to try a champion out before i use up 6300 on him. You get ip for FREE and you can always get more, i understand it takes awhile to save up(especially if its your first 6300) but its not like its rp, which you payed real money for. I think the fact that you can eventually own a ton of champions without paying any real money says a lot about how much Riot actually puts out there for free so to complain even more when you get 10 free champions every week seems a bit uncalled for. IMO

ATOMlX

03-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muxh View Post
plz bring to twitch, karthus, Kenner, urgot, vladimir, Akali, Kog'Maw, Anivia, pleas Renekton those 9 twich esque is what want and karthus but please do if they want to put these nine place 2 to twitch as they plz karthus ask!

Thank you very much for your attention.
What are you even trying to say O_o

Chandori

03-06-2011

i think they should bring pantheons power back up he got nerfed to many times