How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikard

02-28-2011

Hmm, what about Corki?
Ironically, ever since i joined LoL (when Olaf was new) i've never actually seen a corki in action before.
Even to this day, i still haven't met one o.o

IcECo0L

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-28-2011

thanks for info

Zinthros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-28-2011

Do you ever alter the rotation to examine balance? Like making a "OMG OP NERRF NERF" champ free? Or a recently buffed / nerfed champ?

imsleepy2

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoyBoi View Post
i don't want to be a ***** or anything but lol would be cool if we can just choose 3 champs to keep forever and work our way up and there wouldn't have to be work into the champ switching each week.
yeah but people could make new accounts after they have already played and they pick the cool new champs and THEN they make newer accounts and so on... it just takes away the work ethic. i mean, i feel good after working hard to get a champ... and now that is goin down the drain...
good idea but a bad idea.

TWTCH

03-01-2011

I think that you should rotate free champions at the same once at a week and please don t wrifht the time only in your time what about europe pls but still i love em this week good job :P

thehacker123456

03-01-2011

you are doing great job continue like that

marsing

03-01-2011

what do you mean...that 10 champions will be gived free..without paying??

Lady Vi

03-01-2011

Maybe Riot should make a poll each week for what the players would like to see in the random champion selection.

*shrug*

AquiNoX7

03-01-2011

Good

Markus Sengir

03-01-2011

I really enjoy this game. Keep up doing what your doing and remember there are benifits and draw backs to everything. Working to unlock a champion is one of the things that make this appealing. If you'd like to have all the champions unlocked guys all you have to do is give riot your money and you can buy them. Or you can do what 89% of players do and actually play the game since the purpose of a game is to play it.