Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How we choose weekly free champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omni98

09-22-2014

maybe have the free champs this week, then some of them go on sale the next week... so like try before you buy kinda thing.

archer6299

09-22-2014

Lee Sin hasn't been free in 17 weeks and I'm really trying to find a jungler i like. I like playing high damage champions and i was told to try Lee Sin. When will he be free to play next?

Pauper of Corn

09-22-2014

Personally I think that the rotation to should be updated. With having more than 120 champions on League, if there was a set champion rotation of 10 each week it would take 12 weeks to work through, however some champions are rotated more often than others which makes it take even longer. I was thinking that since there are so many champions now that there should be more than 10 free champions a week with each week having a couple harder to play champions in each rotation. This way new players have easy to play champions and every one else gets to try and play champions that they do not own.

BaseDeoxys

09-23-2014

ah, rengar and ziggs is nice. Want Lee Sin to be free next week cuz ive been wanting to give him a shot, but he hasnt been free for a good while

Gutrancha

09-23-2014

By the way why is yorick Never free ????

PhoenixOfHeaven

09-25-2014

I heard that there wil be a new LeBlanc skin coming for Halloween. I really want it, but don't own the champion. can u lase make it part of the spotlight so I can try her out?

DarthVader117

Recruiter

09-29-2014

Quote:
Gutrancha:
By the way why is yorick Never free ????

heard hes removed dont know why