How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragonbrawler9

07-28-2014

I'd like to see at least one of every role per rotation, that way, new players can embrace all roles at once.

AfflictedWarrior

07-28-2014

I think riot should make a poll of what champs we want free then the ones voted in cant be voted for the next couple rotations this way we get more variety and less janna.

hai6789

07-28-2014

Can i suggest thresh as a free to play? Ive always wanted to try him . Ive just started learning ow i support but i want to learn on a hard level . Please make thresh a FTP thanks riot

PlaguedCope

07-30-2014

Could there be two spots voted on of the ten free champs for those wishing to try more expensive champs out? Haven't seen Yorick on yalls free list for over a year.

Keldrian

07-31-2014

Can we see Rumble, Yorick, Viktor (I think he may have been on there not long ago, and I just forgot), Cassiopia, Anivia? I'm trying to thing of the last time any of those were on the FTP and with the possible exception of Viktor, I honestly can't remember...Riot plz

So Interesting

08-04-2014

Do you think you will be able to someday expand the numbers of free champs to more than just 10?

MuffPounder6969

08-04-2014

I would really like to see heimerdinger in the rotation in the next couple weeks because he looks reaelly cool and i want to buy him but i dont want to waste my money if i dont really like him after i buy him

Jasonthedestroyr

08-04-2014

i was just wondering why you give us some of the free charecters in the rotations sometimes like as,garen or ryze. its really confusing cause everyone owns them by default so why do we need to preview them?

Devin1250

08-04-2014

I'm still waiting for the Yorick rework...

NyanUnicorn123

08-04-2014

Ahri's charm is short so riot make it longer