How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ilovemasteryi015

03-25-2014

You should let riven be free next week because i wanna try her to see if i should buy her.

tyqandotransform

03-25-2014

When will kha cost less in ip?

CrazyPug2002

03-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyqandotransform View Post
When will kha cost less in ip?
One 6300 champion goes into the 4800 champions every time here is a new champion. So your gonna have to wait :P

IDxErickxDI

03-26-2014

I like how you get to preview champions weekly but why random draft?

reinke0412

03-31-2014

i feel like there needs to me more unused champs up for use. OR have you guys ever thought about adding a preview for champs? like giving a 1 day trial period before you buy a champ.

Dat Juan Commie

Recruiter

03-31-2014

What would be interesting to see for free champ week are themes.

*Edit spelling

Samus Frost

03-31-2014

It would be cool to have a redo of the Ionia VS. Noxus tournament again as well

shieldurama

03-31-2014

I think that league should come up with a system where they would pick a standard 9 champions they think they would like to debut instead of 10, now. The tenth champion should be one that the summoner would like to test and try out for that week, Then, You could make a system where that champion they chose to fill their tenth spot should be locked for maybe 3 weeks until they could re-enble that specific champion as their choice.
If this was invented intot eh game , much more people would enjoy league.

Lao Fu the Tiger

03-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by shieldurama View Post
I think that league should come up with a system where they would pick a standard 9 champions they think they would like to debut instead of 10, now. The tenth champion should be one that the summoner would like to test and try out for that week, Then, You could make a system where that champion they chose to fill their tenth spot should be locked for maybe 3 weeks until they could re-enble that specific champion as their choice.
If this was invented intot eh game , much more people would enjoy league.
This is one of the better ideas I've heard, honestly. I know I end up buying champs blindly that I want to try without playing them beforehand and sometimes I love them, sometimes I hate them. This type of system would greatly diminish frustration with having paid 6300 IP on a champion I never like playing.

Nightira

03-31-2014

When will Hecarim, Vi, Yorick, Maokai, Swain, Viktor, Urgot, and Mordekaiser be free to play? I've been waiting forever to play these guys to see if I like them, but I've never seen them free to play.