How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scopegun

03-08-2014

I personally want hecarim free next week IT will be good as it is in the jungle category.

AriesLink

03-09-2014

Yorick.

XxVlaskarxX

Recruiter

03-10-2014

I've seen riven once since ive started playing at the beginning of season 3... but i've seen champs like shyv and syndra sooooo many more times than that... All im saying is that you put champions into the rotation way to many times before you put older ones in there.

TheAbsoIute

03-10-2014

Quote:
Q Will some Champions be free more often than others?
A Yes, because some Champions are simpler to play that others, and our first goal with the free Champion rotation is to allow new players simple Champions to try for their first games.
than*

TeHxxEleFant8

03-10-2014

I think that champs should have a timer, so that the longer they go without being free, the higher chance they have of being free next week, assuming that you guys have a machine that does this.

Zigg555

03-10-2014

When will riven be on Freeweeek? me and a group of friends have been wanting her for so long we just cant get the ip. It would be great if you could squeeze her in next freeweek! Thanks -Agent Aidan

keeanbuscus

03-10-2014

So... i have played for about.. over a year now and not once in my time have seen yorik on the weekly free... but i have seen champions like master yi on 2 weeks in a row... i think a good idea would to have 3 challenging champions on the rotation and have the rest easy champions for the new summoners. that way us summoners who have played for a long time can play difficult champions without having to buy them and take the chance of not liking them..

jayjay212

03-10-2014

hi

jandhyde

03-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeHxxEleFant8 View Post
I think that champs should have a timer, so that the longer they go without being free, the higher chance they have of being free next week, assuming that you guys have a machine that does this.
Or at least feature one champion in the rotation that fits this specification. Keep the seven simple or popular champions but include at least one that has the highest number of days not included in the rotation.

StrikerZV2

03-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ażo View Post
i don't want to be a ***** or anything but lol would be cool if we can just choose 3 champs to keep forever and work our way up and there wouldn't have to be work into the champ switching each week.
Well if we had 3 champs try playing summoners rift and people choose your 3 champs :/
YA CAN'T PLAY!!