How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jrubano56

02-25-2014

I never could remember why Yorick is never free, he was only free once and that was it, was he removed from the champion rotation? He still goes on sale and I would like to try him before buying him.

tastymelon

02-25-2014

thats interesing, ya learn something new any day. what if we had the raotating champs but then we also had a list of 10 champs that are free for players level 1-3 permently so that they can get comfortable with them.

20Patsy3

Recruiter

02-25-2014

Could you please put yorick in the free week. He hasn't been in it since season 2. Nov 6 2012 rotation. Please Riot. That's season 2 this is season 4, how has he not been in it at all since then. Just please consider it.

20Patsy3

Recruiter

02-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrubano56 View Post
I never could remember why Yorick is never free, he was only free once and that was it, was he removed from the champion rotation? He still goes on sale and I would like to try him before buying him.
Not since season two has he been free.

Lord Ravenheart

02-26-2014

I'd like to try xerath on the next rotation, that is if its not too much trouble.

DivideByInfinity

02-27-2014

I've been wanting Zac, Vi, Yorick, and Renekton for some time now.
Could you please make them ftp sometime?

HollowxIchigo

02-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death5troke View Post
why not make it so ppl pick wat champ they want free and u blocked resent champs so people dont pick a champ for 3 weeks.
Did you honestly just read my post then say it again? You didn't even credit me.

YouKnowWhoYouAre

02-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowxIchigo View Post
Did you honestly just read my post then say it again? You didn't even credit me.
Do you honestly think he read all 700 pages and found your post and copied it? How freaking narcissistic are you? *You didn't even credit me* holy ****, how does your brain generate enough energy to let you use a computer, literally I have never seen anything this stupid.

I found your post, no one in their right mind would read a block of text like that, he definitely didn't copy you. It doesn't take that much thinking to say, hey, why don't we vote??

HollowxIchigo

02-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouKnowWhoYouAre View Post
Do you honestly think he read all 700 pages and found your post and copied it? How freaking narcissistic are you? *You didn't even credit me* holy ****, how does your brain generate enough energy to let you use a computer, literally I have never seen anything this stupid.

I found your post, no one in their right mind would read a block of text like that, he definitely didn't copy you. It doesn't take that much thinking to say, hey, why don't we vote??
Sounds like a bunch of QQ to me. That didnt have anything to do with you. Lol? Didnt realize my question from me to him would cause you such pain man I'm sorry. Lmao the only reason I asked if he read my post was because it was like 2 posts above his. Did you think about that? Lmfao

Iampoopie

03-02-2014

I kind of like the idea of having the newest champion free the week of his release so that everyone has a chance to give some feedback on the champion. We understand that when a champion is released, that it is not going to be perfect and usually isn't and therefore leading to a nerf in the next week or two. I would also like to possibly see more of a community vote on one or two of the champions that would become free for the next set. Maybe prior to the new champ rotation, make a list of a few and let the players vote on one or two of the champs that will be free.