How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

43PERCENTburnt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

Oh man, next week is gonna rock!

Blitzcrank is available. i've been wanting to play him pretty badly. Him, Cho'Gath, and Fiddlesticks.\

Graedow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43PERCENTburnt View Post
Oh man, next week is gonna rock!

Blitzcrank is available. i've been wanting to play him pretty badly. Him, Cho'Gath, and Fiddlesticks.\
You know you can buy champions in the store right ? :P

Kadzin

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graedow View Post
You know you can buy champions in the store right ? :P
Don't ruin his happy moment

Apollyon

02-11-2010

I dont agree with champion rotation.We should all work for them.Now everybody is playing teemo and other good heroes for free. I play as ryze most of the time,and now in every match im against another ryze and it's frustrating.

TheDarkWizard

02-11-2010

I bought Nunu so I'm good for the rest of my LoL career.

Tumbler

02-13-2010

PLEASE put nidalee on week 13 list i'm thinking of buying the champion but i've only seen her in action once but i'm not sure if it would be a waste or not so I hope my message is taken into consideration.

kayman37

02-14-2010

i agree with tumbler, bring in nidalee, she seems like she'd be fun and i've been strongly considering buying her. also she's only been available once so far, same with tryndamere and evelynn. technically poppy has only been in once, but that was fairly recent so i'm not too worried about seeing her in week 13, maybe put her in 14 or 15.

02-15-2010

I just started playing this game 2-3 days ago and i was very impressed. All the heroes i have played are very well thought out. I just happened to read the forums and i saw your thread. Champion rotation is genius.

If you are having difficulty with choosing champions or just want some feedback, might i suggest holding a poll.
I'm not sure how you break down each character but, i saw Heroic, Epic, and Legendary so i thought you could hold a poll chosing 3 characters of the 10 you would've have put in.
Have a voting system 3 days long each week and characters can choose which character they want the most.

Keep up the good work.

Nazra

02-15-2010

I appreciate how much information the developers put on these forums. It shows that you guys care about your players and understand the frustrations we go through basically constantly beta testing your game, though i know it's technically released now. That being said, there are many players who will continue to whine about downtimes or bugs or whatever, but most of them don't understand that software just doesn't "work" when it's released. Yes, it is hoped that your tests will cover the major errors, but with each patch there's more and more that can break, or bring missed errors in the original code to light. Anyway, enough technical mumbo jumbo. Just saying I appreciate what you guys do and understand why the game isn't magically perfect :P. I find it quite fun though, so keep up the good work!

RHINO Mk II

02-16-2010

I've only been playing with this week's champion rotations, and I like the diversity. Keep it up with the champion rotation!