How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsertCleverNckn

01-07-2014

I'm hoping to see Kennen, Rumble or Elise as free soon.

Galere2

01-07-2014

I'd like to see Kha'zix, I've played Rengar before and Kha'zix seems like he'd be really fun to play with his jump thing.

Monoredrush

01-07-2014

Yay free week blitz prepare for lots of minion grabs

Junior786

01-07-2014

Well what if you just put every op champ free for play and see who sucks balls.

1ntricate

01-07-2014

Team 1: Lets get rid of the blitzcranks (aside)
Team 2: I agree (aside)
Team 1:Alright Blitzcrank, you're going to grab blitzcrank
Blitzcrank 1: Okay
Team 2: GRAB THAT DAMM BLITZCRANK NOW
Blitzcrank 2: HELL YEAAA
-Both Blitzcrank grab each other at same time and they die from opposite teams-
Hue.

steamengine

01-08-2014

why biltz. he very hard deal with if you are a noob. even low level bronze that has experience can land those grabs. So now I going to play alistar all week long. I can not counter pick him in normal so I just have to guess that biltz is going to be picked.

3D Salmon

01-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamengine View Post
why biltz. he very hard deal with if you are a noob. even low level bronze that has experience can land those grabs. So now I going to play alistar all week long. I can not counter pick him in normal so I just have to guess that biltz is going to be picked.
Blitz is very easy to deal with if the player is not leagues ahead of you, all you have to do is say behind minions. I think it's awfully silly to be upset about a champion being free because its "not fair" to play against.

billy1989

01-13-2014

Dear Riot,

I recommend constructing a list of champions based on primary role using multiple of iterations of champions that are easy to use spaced out to insure that all champions are available for preview in the minimum timeliness to avoid upsetting your fan base and still allow new players simple champions to play. And simple one i came up with is as follows;

Support list

lulu, nami, soraka, janna, nunu, sona, nami, taric, thresh, soraka, sona, zilean.

Alternatively, you could subdivide the class list into 12 list with one easy to use and one not easy to use. Then, you could put one from each subdivided list as the requirement for 2 of that class.

Kobe Gaming

01-13-2014

Can you make Pantheon free next week?

CHANGITONINJA

01-13-2014

Aye, I have read the quoted wording of 'eventually' but i know being slim, one of the few champions i've yet to see on the free rotation is yorick, maybe he's been on the free rotation, maybe he hasn't but I think it'd be fair to the LoL community to offer champions that are harder to play a slight bit more frequently, i believe it'll offer newer players a chance to challenge themselves further, is that not what would help them improve? just saying, i hope you read this Riot, Thank you. -An LoL enthusiast