How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CombatRanger

01-06-2014

If u Want some paterns can u do 2 mage 2 tank 2 fighter 2 assasin 1 supp and 1 carry

Annunziato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
Good suggestions Giggz (and welcome to the US forums). However, some of the Champions have positive or negative synergies across types. For instance, if we made Twitch and Shaco free the same week, it would be stealth-city. Or what about Ryze, Morgana, Blitzcrank and Malphite - that would be stun-ville (but they're all different types). That could happen coincidentally if we used lists of types, so I like the personally-tweaked rotations rather than automatic (and then we can listen to player requests). It also ensures that we have enough easy Champions in the rotations - our #1 goal.

- RiotChris
If you were to listen to the player requests Yorick would of been free about a year ago... lol

Mordecai Illinel

01-06-2014

ive been playing for a good few months now, and ive noticed that my champs are mainly tops. I commonly use Xin and Vi. i want to play other things, but i dont have decent champs to do so. im thinking ahri; im a pretty good player, a little above average i think. i want ahri, but have never used her and i missed the recent sale. make her free next week??

Mordecai Illinel

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulJames355 View Post
If you were to listen to the player requests Yorick would of been free about a year ago... lol
i hate it when they do that.... i have vi now but when i was saving for her i wanted her free but did it happen in the months after i had 6300ip and was waiting to use her b4 buying? NO. now i want ahri, so yeah

HiddenInferno

01-06-2014

Thanks Riot! Love the free champ rotation, but would love to see at least 1 or 2 long-ranged champs every time

FrostyZelki

01-06-2014

I'd really like to try Elise, but that's just me....

Farty McBoner

01-07-2014

I would really go out of my way for Ziggs and Viktor with skins

mohamedmee

01-07-2014

I have good champions for a rotation and they are simple and played a lot last games like zed or zac or gragas and vlad and uwrick and others they haven't been in rotations for a long long long time

thanks for reading
put like or dislike and eat a lot of sweets

Pentacle666

01-07-2014

What about yorick?

coltn13

01-07-2014

How often are new champions released ?