How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kirby145x

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdiddy1551 View Post
Yorick hasn't been free in around a year. If you check the history of weekly free champs you won't find Yorick in the entire archives that go up to around 8 or 9 months ago. RIOT has buried Yorick and it's time he come back.

Yorick has been digging up graves for the last year, and frankly he's running out of plots. It's about time to bring him back to the Fields of Justice so he can fill those empty holes back up.
Just buy him then.

sed elements

12-17-2013

Could syndra,kog maw and yasuo be free next week please.
thank you.

DarkAries85

Recruiter

12-18-2013

Liss should be free I haven't seen her free for awhile.
Also Vi would be great to have free for a week.

MasterMar22

12-18-2013

Alas, poor Yorick...

No one knew him...

xbandoslordx

12-18-2013

Shyvana hasn't been on the weekly champion rotation for 2 months :<

matrixlock

12-18-2013

I like that eventually we will be able to get a preview of every champion, definitely useful seeing that some champs never end up in the free rotation

Legel0

12-18-2013

i personaly dont think the new champion should be on the rotation on the first week, otherwise, there would be fighting in the loby for who gets to play the new champ first in the game. it would be cool if the new champion was on rotation say, the second or third weekly rotation, after it is released.

rdiddy1551

12-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby145x View Post
Just buy him then.
Unlike others not all of us have been playing for the last several years and have mountains of IP, nor do we have money to spend on the game. I started playing a few months ago and I'm a full time graduate student so I don't have the IP or cash to throw into buying lots of champions. I'd rather purchase a champion I know from experience I like to play over buying Yorick blind and possibly end up wasting 4800 IP.

Killamir

12-19-2013

I would actually like to see Syndra next rotation, I think its been a while since I have seen her and she looks interesting.

SiltyAsp

12-19-2013

I would like to see Swain in the next free to plays I think you should be able to try out different champions that no one ever plays and to test out champions you might want to get