How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SCPJumpscared

12-16-2013

I would like to see Jinx free soon.

ICanDoStarWarz

12-16-2013

me too earlyyyy

ICanDoStarWarz

12-16-2013

I was hoping yasuo would be free but.. nope. And also. WHEN IS VI GONNA BE FREE!

peoplerule

Recruiter

12-16-2013

wow that week khazix was on sale, i bought him full price the day before -.-

GokuSurge2

12-16-2013

You guys should make yorick, darius, jayce, Vi, yasuo, jinx, zac, riven, and tryndamere free, please riot listen to the fans who play this game, we need the best free rotation next week before Christmas, because next year won't be the same..

ArhaHitomi

12-16-2013

I didn't look through all six hundred pages to see if this was already suggested but, If it wasn't, I figured i'd say something.

Since 10 champions are made free every week, why don't we have 5 of them champions which are very uncommonly played (i.e. Sion, Yorick, Urgot, etc.) but still do well (not considered unplayable/bad (No offense, i do not mean to insult)). The other 5 could be common ones which are more often played. I figure It'd offer some under-appreciated/under-played champions a chance in the spotlight and to find more use on the fields of justice.

Probably already brought up and somewhat silly to me to say again, but i'd figure since I have friends complaining about how champions are never free (Yorick comes up a lot), i'd put something up just in case.

Thank you! Sorry if i'm bringing up an old suggestion!

rdiddy1551

12-17-2013

Yorick hasn't been free in around a year. If you check the history of weekly free champs you won't find Yorick in the entire archives that go up to around 8 or 9 months ago. RIOT has buried Yorick and it's time he come back.

Yorick has been digging up graves for the last year, and frankly he's running out of plots. It's about time to bring him back to the Fields of Justice so he can fill those empty holes back up.

HolyChickenWing

12-17-2013

I think the system is fine how it is even though i would like to try some of those champs that are not as commonly played

Zezophire

12-17-2013

I haven't seen Gragas free in awhile...

XXGUNTEMPLARXX

12-17-2013

Please do not put me on promo for a while.