How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PKMudkipz

11-04-2013

Yeah Ahri hasnt been free for 2 months. Make Ahri free. Just becuase she is listed as extremely difficult doesn't mean she is extremely difficult. Some people really need to try her out. I think the more expensive champs are, the more free they should be.

Shin Yun Koh

11-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmudkipz View Post
yeah ahri hasnt been free for 2 months. Make ahri free. Just becuase she is listed as extremely difficult doesn't mean she is extremely difficult. Some people really need to try her out. I think the more expensive champs are, the more free they should be.
true.

h0ol194n

11-04-2013

well i've started to play recently lol and i like the idea on rotation champs cause i am capable to know if i would like to buy and try a champ, but i was wondering if you could also give a chance to check on the skins that are on the rotation week, well maybe this comment was already done but wanted to write it down cause i'm liking the game and would like to play sometimes with more skins that i could get to buy u.u also pop star ahri :3 well done riot

Howling Coroner

11-05-2013

You could try a rotation that has 2 from each money tier: 2 from 450, 2 from 1350, 2 from 3150, 2 from 4800, 2 from 6300

FireWindLNL

11-05-2013

Hi

FireWindLNL

11-05-2013

Next time can u put Fizz and Darius Up?

Valhalla97

11-05-2013

Requesting Vi to be free soon, haven't seen her in awhile and I'm dying to check her out.

Lachlain

11-05-2013

I've been hoping for Ahri to be in the Free to play for sometime, could it be possible next week you would consider cycling Ahri through? TY in advance if you do do so!

Weazyritzstrket

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
Good suggestions Giggz (and welcome to the US forums). However, some of the Champions have positive or negative synergies across types. For instance, if we made Twitch and Shaco free the same week, it would be stealth-city. Or what about Ryze, Morgana, Blitzcrank and Malphite - that would be stun-ville (but they're all different types). That could happen coincidentally if we used lists of types, so I like the personally-tweaked rotations rather than automatic (and then we can listen to player requests). It also ensures that we have enough easy Champions in the rotations - our #1 goal.

- RiotChris
u guys already do that i mean daruis and garen same week dunk week

theBlee

11-05-2013

Please make Ahri free, I really want to try her out.