How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSlimeTV

10-21-2013

I would like to see shaco rotated in please. I am fairly new have been playing for a few months and haven't tried him yet.

Talon Gerrard

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
What pattern would you like to see? We're always open to constructive feedback.

We listen to player feedback on Champions to make free, and we introduce new Champions on a regular basis. Those two factors make it hard to have a set rotation that repeats every 8 weeks or so (which is I assume what you're implying about a pattern).

- RiotChris
I think it would be cool to have a rotation with a lot of Yordles. It would be like a huge Yordle War. That would be epic.

bigpottymouth

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
Personally I'm looking forward to the week of April 1st, when they run 10 yordles.
Please Riot do this!!!!!

xXFrostArcherXxX

10-22-2013

I been wondering when u guys are will have Ahri for the Free Week because I want to try and absorb and test out is it easy to play [U][U]Ahri .
Thanks !!

ChipsNFish

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFrostArcherXxX View Post
I been wondering when u guys are will have Ahri for the Free Week because I want to try and absorb and test out is it easy to play [U][U]Ahri .
Thanks !!
Ahri was already free a few weeks ago if I'm not mistaken. I know because I was able to try her again for the first time since I began and I didn't do too too badly. (bought her for more practice though)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, it's getting kinda hard to buy champions as I'm a fairly recent 30 and am trying to raise IP for runes and pages, so any idea when you might rerelease Sona into a free week? She's relatively easy and I need to broaden my spectrum to include supports. (silly noobish me can only do Nidalee and Blitzcrank

Master Jaman

10-23-2013

I might have recently missed these guys, but I haven't seen Fizz, Rumble, or Yorick free in a while. These are some champs that I'd really love to try.

colt135

Recruiter

10-23-2013

Thanks for the info bro

rakdd

10-24-2013

I Think that the skins for the free champions should be unlocked so that people have a chance to look at them in-game before they buy them then i think that more people would buy skins cause they know what they look like i know i have trouble picking cause some skins don't look like the picture when u buy them they look different in-game

Feedlesticks Bot

10-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakdd View Post
I Think that the skins for the free champions should be unlocked so that people have a chance to look at them in-game before they buy them then i think that more people would buy skins cause they know what they look like i know i have trouble picking cause some skins don't look like the picture when u buy them they look different in-game
lolking has a model viewer that can help you out with that!

VILEZIL

10-28-2013

Hy Saturday I would have Ahri. Really wanted to test her out before I get her... ::sob sob::