How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wert688

10-17-2013

everyone on page 666 had -1 rating

Melkster

10-18-2013

I have left to try tristana and jinx. can you plz have tristana added to free week? I would forever be greatful

Nice Rice Baby

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melkster View Post
I have left to try tristana and jinx. can you plz have tristana added to free week? I would forever be greatful
Hey, you can unlock Tristana for free plus a Riot Girl Tristana skin for liking Riot on Facebook and typing your Summoner Name here: na.leagueoflegends.com/facebook

Planyx

10-20-2013

Oohhh, I get it now... Thanks!

mosdeadly

10-21-2013

why not give the new players champs like mundo and olaf alot mroe often they are the perfect definition for top laners
they have substain
they have a great poke
and their tanky as hell when played right

coffeeman9

10-21-2013

never have i seen a free week yorick. or almost never. in my 9 months of playing ive seen 5 appearances of yorick. so.....free week? just once before the new season?

Skyluin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosdeadly View Post
why not give the new players champs like mundo and olaf alot mroe often they are the perfect definition for top laners
they have substain
they have a great poke
and their tanky as hell when played right
This would be great if not for one thing, the health costs may make low level players both reluctant to play them and/or waste health. Also why vladimir isnt free to often

Skyluin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeman9 View Post
never have i seen a free week yorick. or almost never. in my 9 months of playing ive seen 5 appearances of yorick. so.....free week? just once before the new season?
I feel you yorick is way too rare. and im not entirely sure why either. mebe cost. eh im just rambling have seen him free a few times tho(not enough to realize i suck at him before buying him)
P.S: he was free 2 days after i bought him

Skyluin

10-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro2009 View Post
If riot continues to follow their current pattern jinx may be free the week of 10/27 - 11/2. I hope Yorick or Sion are available still need to try them.
It appears jinx was to damn amazing to be delayed another week

Profess0r Anger

10-21-2013

Just wondering if yall were looking for more chapions, I have a few ideas and would like to share them if yall would like. Please let me know!