How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaffleManNic

10-14-2013

Will you guys ever have Ahri for free again some week? And I hear that there was going to be a nerf on her?

Entezio

10-14-2013

this free week fking sucks

Purple Ayane

10-14-2013

Nerf Heimerdinger - no one ever

Weazyritzstrket

10-14-2013

this weeks champion rotation is so ass (starting this tuesday) first u have no bruiser, u have only one fighter then u get annie as the ranged support wtf u have shen and aumumu the same week when u only NEED one of them free for a brusier. U guys don't hold up on any of ur compromises

TurtleTrainer

10-14-2013

Jinx free next week, after this one ofcourse.
Pleaseeeeeee.

Hiro2009

10-14-2013

If riot continues to follow their current pattern jinx may be free the week of 10/27 - 11/2. I hope Yorick or Sion are available still need to try them.

HibiscusQueen

10-16-2013

New orianna skin please

Lunaou

10-17-2013

Why LOL isn't as great as it used to be and what really s87ks bada^&!!!

1. As soon as they implemented "To buy a new toon with only 2 skins" (previously 3)
1.1. (WTF)Buying only a new toon costs now around 7300rp -_-.
2. Ban system got implemented (their AI is so dumb ...it even bans innocent ppl) plus GM doesn't give a flying f^&k if ur right or wrong...even if ur VIP...so writing a thicket is waste of time!
3. The freedom to swear(removed-or at least you can uncheck the tab in the config)!
4. Queuing for a match now gives u like a 10sec window that u must CLICK AGAIN to join the game(ANNOYING-in the past u could join and leave, shop or do other stuff while others still choose their toons)!
4.1. When queue the lol-window forces to close other windows if a game starts -_-! and u cannot alt-tab out anymore except if u use the crt-alt-del! like wtf common!
5. The winter-map for 5v5 is not in normal "LF games" to find anymore when in queue-classic.
5.1. The game map is now only from bottom left to top right corners and not the otherway around ....!!!
6. they removed stun and dodge 100% and other stacks by buying same gear!
7. Some toons like EVE e.g. are now totally different and boring sh&t!

Book of Mormon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2013

Lunaou, as a member of the community and as someone who ran a community for a game in the past, let met try to explain some of things you're frustrated about.

A lot of work goes into balancing a champion or item. As the meta changes, so must the champion pool and the items they can select. Runes and masteries are no exception to this rule. No one enjoys getting destroyed by a certain character just because an item is exceptionally strong on them. Riot attempts to fix an issues found with item/champion combinations. It's much more than many publishers do. The winter map is for winter! Enjoy the summery goodness while it's still warm!

The queue pop-up for games was to help prevent people from queueing and then afking, causing longer queue times or having people get random champions. This is Riot's attempt at fixing the issue. While I agree there may be a better way, this solution seems to have calmed the masses and isn't bad once gotten accustomed to.

As far as being able to tab out, I have no issue doing so. What OS are you running? There may be a deeper issue than just the client.

Lunaou

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
Lunaou, as a member of the community and as someone who ran a community for a game in the past, let met try to explain some of things you're frustrated about.

A lot of work goes into balancing a champion or item. As the meta changes, so must the champion pool and the items they can select. Runes and masteries are no exception to this rule. No one enjoys getting destroyed by a certain character just because an item is exceptionally strong on them. Riot attempts to fix an issues found with item/champion combinations. It's much more than many publishers do. The winter map is for winter! Enjoy the summery goodness while it's still warm!

The queue pop-up for games was to help prevent people from queueing and then afking, causing longer queue times or having people get random champions. This is Riot's attempt at fixing the issue. While I agree there may be a better way, this solution seems to have calmed the masses and isn't bad once gotten accustomed to.

As far as being able to tab out, I have no issue doing so. What OS are you running? There may be a deeper issue than just the client.
I play this game since the release! and every veteran i know in real life or from the internet says the same thing about this game...even if roit implemented the new techno ...it still could leave the old one available like some other game manuf. do(e.g. blizzard, lucasart, etc.), but removing it ...is just salut lol I just wanna play 1 match a day (not addicted to it anymore) and thinking of just playing sc2 or even ""lol"" troll games like d3!
There are other games that are even better than lol now a days ..i am not referring only blizzard

Going back to what you said "No one enjoys getting destroyed by a certain character ..." where does it say so? in the lol marketing section or what????... only ret56ds who are simply minded don't like this challenge! what roit has implemented like 1 year ago with this balance sh*t is so f**king boring srsl!!! No wonder that the asian pwn in this game! I think that lol's marketing section if it has one does the "copy-paste" thingy from sc2 ...it is just like apple and microsoft...the only question is who is apple, lol!
It seems like LoL ran out of ideas and i believe it does...if it is poor on cash then do something already...and I already gave sufficient tips..FOR FREE

"The queue pop-up for games was to help prevent people from queueing and then afking.." if roit did this already then why is it so sh*ty done and clumsy??...i knwo why, but it dostroys LoL's finance!
noobs with 0-800 wins believe the are pros and got this stupid idea from someone that every game is supposed to be 1 top 1 mid, 1 sup, 1 jungler, 1 adc/apc...
Seriously the past queue ...ok u waited liek what 30 sec alil longer but was still better because there were no trolls qq about what lane they go to and stuff.Even if it was 4v5 or 3v5 you could still win, now adays only sometimes 4v5 wins...A pro like me would neva listen to those retar^s, would neva buy any pots and she/he decides what gear she/he/it buys whether it is tank, dps, or rdps (Ap/ad) and goes anywhere it/shehe wants...and surely doesn't waste his/her time with ranked...except what eva reasons he/she aims for