How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAirOfMerlin

07-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubbz View Post
If you want to hate something for not having a pattern, hate the lottery :P
the lottery actually has a pattern but its a very complex one it takes 100s of 1000s of tickets to find the pattern and that would cost a lot of money

MuslimZapper

07-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuslimZapper View Post
Hi,
Well we did'nt see Diana and Fizz since a while now, and Vi is wonderfull too 8)
Hope it will appear in next rotation if possible.
Rioters are amazing guys 8)
Thanks !

Freakyweakywoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2013

I use the free champ rotation to see who is up for nerfs and buffs. It seems like Riot put champs on free rotation to collect a load of data before they put a nerf/buff on PBE and also to see how champ are after buff/nerfs.

This week I see Thresh and Twitch will likely be up for nerfs soon

Slendguin

07-23-2013

Here is my 2cents, I think that new champs should always be free in their week of release, so far that has always happened, and that when you start the game, you should be able to choose 2 champs and 1 skin to keep forever, and you should get 1 more refund every 6 months, or holiday as a little present to us. :3

Legend of Lemons

07-23-2013

With the champions getting released, will there ever be a time where Riot needs to increase the free champion number every week?

figgenbaum

07-23-2013

In the next rotation could you guys make lee sin free? I've been wanting to try him for a while now but he hasn't been free yet.

fredfredburger1

07-24-2013

In addition to what Riot already does, I would suggest that who ever is in charge of free champions, makes each of the pictures links to champion spotlights instead of the champion info on the LoL site. Way back when, when I was new, Champion spotlights helped a lot. Also Maybe release less champions with a higher skill cap because those new players could end up not playing said champion to the full potential.

ReaperCHOP97

07-24-2013

If I may ask,do you plan on making at least 2 more complicated champs(like malzahar and orianna) free more? There are quite a few champs some friends of mine and I love to play as,but we don't see them except every few months.Also I do relize malz was free not too long ago,but its been a while since ive seen him(besides last week.)

Uber

07-24-2013

I never knew that this existed. Coolio :P

Reptilios

07-25-2013

Can you put Nautilus in the next rotation? He hasn't been in one for a while... I also want to see Galio, Nocturne and Rumble in it too