How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madara359

07-21-2013

i would like to see nocturne free for once

blazingenchanter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2013

After the thought of this I think you guys need add a pattern in for the rotation during the time nobody is on.During that time will you please add at least one 6300 in a week I mean I own almost no 6300 champs because they almost never are on rotation therefor I didn't know if they where any good and worth the Influence points buy.So I plead that you add some more "Advanced Champion's" as well as "Easy Mode Champion's" so everyone is able to review and play the game and have fun with all the Champion's. (Please vote up if your reading this so it can be read by Riot Games.)

Obskyur

07-21-2013

Hello! I don't know that this blog is still well-visited by Riot, but I would like to make a reasonable request...
I plan on giving you a good story for this, as well. I have recently bought and played Kha'Zix. W=Quite frankly, I fell in love with him. I have decided that in my LoL career, I will buy 1 SKIN for the 1 CHAMP that I love most. So far this is Kha'Zix, but there are a few others I would like to try before making this decision.
My request: Would you be willing to dedicate half of a free week to me? I feel like they are different play-styles and skill sets, which is why I want to try each. These are the 5 champions I would like to try before my purchase of Mecha-Kha'Zix: Elise, Fizz, Lissandra, Nidalee, and Pantheon...
If you can let me have these 5 champs for a week, I would be extremely grateful, and will be making a purchase soon. I know that 20$ doesn't mean much to you guys, but not having to wait 6 weeks means a lot to me.
Thanks!
~Obskyur

elementoutcast7

07-21-2013

Thanks for the balance champs riot you made my day

zackypooh

07-21-2013

I have played for over a year I don't think I have ever seen fizz free, I'd like to see khazix and galio and victor soon plz.

MuslimZapper

07-22-2013

Hi,
Well we did'nt see Diana and Fizz since a while now, and Vi is wonderfull too 8)
Hope it will appear in next rotation if possible.

VentusZero32

07-22-2013

Hi.
I would love to see Ziggs in one of the new champion selects because i haven't seen him in a while. Thanks!

frgnvola

07-22-2013

Ziggs has not been free for over 8 weeks!!! Rengar also has not been free for a while. Ziggs, Rengar, Caitlyn, and Darius should be free. Like so Riot can see!!!

Jided

07-22-2013

Lol. You are all complaining that Ziggs hasn't been on for 8 weeks. Yorick hasn't been on for what a year, i have not played Yorick once in my 3 year playing so put Yorick, Kassadin, or Lee Sin up for Free-To-Play please. It maybe asking much but League is the best game I've ever played and I want to keep it that way for a while. So again Riot Please put in Yorick, Kassadin, and (or) Lee Sin.

No need to like Riot will already Recive this.
Lol.

- You Know My Name.

But Please like, I like when I have people supporting Me!
That was long XD

Jided

07-22-2013

Glad thats over

LoL.

One page back is my message Lol.

Thanks for viewing!!