Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How we choose weekly free champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FR0STED

06-24-2013

cool

Naruto and Sasuk

06-24-2013

I really like your rotation. But it will be really great if you let people choose like 3 champions and skins forever so they can build with these instead of working hard on choosing the rotation. Since Aatrox is just out, people might really like it, so you should put it in rotation soon. See Ya Team

willwwww

06-24-2013

I think that champion rotation is great because we can use different champions and when we are thinking whether we should buy a champion or not, players can try champions first.

bob that kills2

06-24-2013

Honestly I think that the goal of the free rotation should be to make the champions more popular.

Alric Blueflame

06-24-2013

draven should never be free, ever. which ever team picks him will win. if theyre any good. he is so broken right now.

LegendaryNidalee

06-24-2013

Quote:
Alric Blueflame:
draven should never be free, ever. which ever team picks him will win. if theyre any good. he is so broken right now.

draven isn't that strong right now, he is good but not "broken"
also I would love to see brand and sejuani free

Lonely Lunatic

06-24-2013

Does anyone else feel kinda annoyed playing against someone that you bought but is free that week?

NunuBotSpeaking

06-24-2013

all free. all the time.
DO IT RIOT!!!!!!!!

Callah4n

Recruiter

06-24-2013

I recommend that Yorick become F2p sometime soon, he is the only champ i have not played other than Aatrox of course

upendra

06-24-2013

riot should put the champs that are 6300 ip or 975 rp free play cause people get to know which are good and maybe buy them
ps the price of champs is too high lower it riot do it!!!!!
pss i love lol i would rather give up my ps3 to play lol :P