How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SagaciousWarrior

05-30-2013

Riot,

As a fairly new player who is interested in numerous expensive champs it is hard to know who I should buy. It would be awesome if you allowed us to individually pick 1 of the free champs of the week that we will use. You could limit it by only allowing the same pick once per month or something like that. Even once every few months would be fine...I just want to try out a few specific champs before I buy!

raptòr

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBust View Post
Last week imo the champs were too good and it kinda pissed me off cuz all the unskilled players were good as well and the natural cycle kinda got messed up.

so the champions made bad players good? lmao... how do you survive with that logic

raptòr

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistBumpz View Post
Riot,

As a fairly new player who is interested in numerous expensive champs it is hard to know who I should buy. It would be awesome if you allowed us to individually pick 1 of the free champs of the week that we will use. You could limit it by only allowing the same pick once per month or something like that. Even once every few months would be fine...I just want to try out a few specific champs before I buy!

i like that idea make it happen <3

IS1725b4711e4826

06-02-2013

Quote:
If you want to hate something for not having a pattern, hate the lottery :P
that's not true, only really poor people ever win the lottery because they are the only ones that play.

HSilver

06-03-2013

Ezreal nice..........

Yndrian

06-03-2013

I've been playing League since roughly a little before Easter, and to be perfectly frank on the matter, I still haven't had an opportunity to play Jax yet. Please consider him for one of upcoming rotations.

DomBoy5000

06-03-2013

The time when my gaming desktop broke is when hecarim is free, not cool.

bro0rtega

06-03-2013

After this champion rotation the only champion that i have never played is yorick. please consider him in the next rotation.

Moritasensei

06-04-2013

After reading free rotation schedule on lolwiki, I think Fiora and Thresh should come next week.

Tobyaz

06-04-2013

I wanna see Ahri. I'm really wanted to try her out before I buy her -_- and her awesome foxfire skin