How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

parho

05-27-2013

JiNjAnG

05-28-2013

i want DIANA to be free

PinnerDinner

Recruiter

05-28-2013

cool

G0DLlK3

05-28-2013

Garen? Are you ****ing serious? A 450IP champ for a champion rotation? I know that it is for some beginners but why not make all 450IP champs free forever? Ever thought of that Riot?

Only person I want to try here in the new rotation is Nasus.

EndlessMoonlight

05-28-2013

Thank you for the information, it really helped settled my curiosity about the whole rotation of the weekly free champions. I love testing out new people and seeing how they respond in different situations. It gives the game A LOT of playability and keeps things fresh like you guys said. Some times I get burnt out playing the same old people over and over and over again.

Sursion

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DLlK3 View Post
Garen? Are you ****ing serious? A 450IP champ for a champion rotation? I know that it is for some beginners but why not make all 450IP champs free forever? Ever thought of that Riot?

Only person I want to try here in the new rotation is Nasus.
The higher the price, the more difficulty. New players who don't have any champions need someone simple to start out with.

Hibbie

05-29-2013

just saw a typo in the first post, should be "sample" for new players and not simple

Rôper

05-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibbie View Post
just saw a typo in the first post, should be "sample" for new players and not simple
Wrong. :c

Hibbie

05-29-2013

Just read the first post on this thread. There is a typo I would like to point out, it should be sample instead of simple in the line about giving new players a "sample".

ManBust

05-29-2013

Last week imo the champs were too good and it kinda pissed me off cuz all the unskilled players were good as well and the natural cycle kinda got messed up.