How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Vetinari

04-02-2013

Stupid April Fools... Diana, Nasus, Nidalee, Lux and Renekton were some of the ones I had been hoping for >=(

Kalookakoo

04-02-2013

You fools, they said they will fix it to the free champs they posted soon. Chill.

Detk0rd

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalookakoo View Post
You fools, they said they will fix it to the free champs they posted soon. Chill.
link or BS

Klyern

04-03-2013

what i am wondering is why pick what you picked for this week, oriana has the highest difficulty level acording to you, and most of the other champions arent really as easy as you portray them. For example lux is extremely easy but the difficulty bar on her profile is high, basically i dont care, but you say you want to add ez champs for new ppl to get a feel for the game and still have fun, while trying out different champions every week, but i dont think this queve best reflects that.

bathingsoap

04-03-2013

Maybe urf for April Fools, for once... (Thereisnourflevel)

Vasvatutin

04-03-2013

kinda a lack of a true tanky character this week. Mumu isnt really tanky / agressive enough to effectively get LANE tanky and in jungle he is forced to build tanky damage.

Nasus would work better as a tank then mumu would this week and hes not even listed as a tank

DreadandDespair

04-03-2013

Champions truly should be rotated in on the week of their release in my opinion. As stated in a few of the comments, it would allow Fresh feedback from a larger percent of the game. Instead of only those that actually can buy RP whenever they want, or those that have the extra RP and or IP lying around being the only people in the community to be able to give good feedback for what is it now? 3 weeks till new champions are rotated into Free to plays? This would allow an enormous amount of players in the community to play the champions upon release, resulting in larger quantities of incoming feedback. As such, any bugs or flaws in the champion could easily be smoked out and fixed instead of finding out late into release. This is just the personal opinion of one member of such community lacking the 6300 IP and 970 RP to buy on release

Rurik Wolfsbane

04-04-2013

I really think that if you guys allow for new champions to be free the week they come out or at least the following week. The more you might increase on rp sales! Thinking that if a lot of people get to play the new champion A.S.A.P. and end up liking him the more you will have people rushing to get the new champion.

Namaeko

04-05-2013

i desperately want to try lee sin, put him out as a free champion next week please and thank you!

Fading Alone

04-05-2013

I would like Nocturne to be free! Wanna try him desperately!