How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoreyWinfrey

03-11-2013

I feel like you should choose champions that haven't been in the free rotation in a while, like Jayce, or Diana. You keep choosing champions that were free 2 weeks before... I want to try out some new champions to see which ones to buy!

Agamémnon

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
3) Allow players to preview all Champions eventually
Talk more about this rule.

Where is Elise, Zed, Kha'Zix, Rengar, Jayce, Darius, Draven, Fizz, Maokai? Shaco! Where is Shaco? Have a lot of new level 30 like me and we have to chose more carefully what champion buy first.

Oriana and Xerath are fun with good mechanics for new players and are so unpopular.

Where is the poor Heimerdinger?

Ceraldus

03-11-2013

Here I thought that there was some kind of pattern where you picked a new champ adjacent to the current champs based on what roles they fit. Seemed like there were only a few wild cards, usually when the champs 'circles' were consistently near each other or in the same section on the champ page.

King3158

03-11-2013

Darius and Draven

rock ant13

03-12-2013

Riot, you should make champions that haven't been free for a while, free.

Tough Corgi

03-12-2013

with week 6 champions can you keep it untill saturday

JCbruin

03-12-2013

I wanna see Zed next week!

InvisibleBladez

03-13-2013

Can we hav some seasons like melee season,ap season,ad season where we get some type of champions free .....

If u can do that pls inform me by writing here

Origmisaac

03-13-2013

Malzahar for next rotation please.

A42oL33t

03-15-2013

hey, im a pretty bad player. I can only play top well (even then im sub-par), and im looking for a new champion to add to my collection. Is Lee Sin a good choice? i have basics like CS and warding down, but I make mistakes like overaggression once and I end up getting zoned the rest of the laning phase. I dont know how to jungle, well i do, but I dont know how to Jungle WELL... I usually just start at some minion camp and kill stuff and work my way up, then join an ally in thier lane. i dont really stay in the jungle too much, anyway, thats not the point. The point is is Lee Sin a good champion to learn how to jungle with. Im decent with skillshots and good with 1v1's / micro, is he a micro intensive champion? ALL THE QUESTIONS!! ASK THEM ALL!!