Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How we choose weekly free champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hackulator

02-12-2013

Riot make the champs that go on sale each week part of the free group so people can try them out before buying them. I think this would make people happy and increase your sales so DO IT,

AngelNoHeart

02-13-2013

I love Fiora.

CrypticBlood

02-14-2013

I think that champions should be free the week after they come out because it gives the chance for people to buy them blindly and say to there friends "haha I got the new champion"

TrueMadrigal9999

02-16-2013

put anivia kennen fizz and panteon in this free week champions pls

sushi noodles

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Can I get an Irelia?

CharlieZmb

02-16-2013

I started to play League of Legends in June 21 of 2012. My first champion, and the one that i have used all that week was Graves. Next week, in June 26 of 2012, i used Fizz. Great champion... i was just starting playing and i used to stack 6 bloodthristers on him xD. Well... now i am still playing and i am a better player than before, Graves appeared again and i am pleased... but... I WANT TO USE FIZZ PLZ. I really wanna make sure that i´m gonna buy another compatriot of my death team. Fizz for the next champion rotation... i beg you T_T.

Savetheworld7987

02-17-2013

I very much am enjoying the champion rotation, but it would be nice if you could put Darius.

TrueMadrigal9999

02-17-2013

does anyone have codes for riot pionts

TrueMadrigal9999

02-17-2013

if u do tell me

GodSlayer168

02-17-2013

"I think Alistar's not a Tank"
That's made up right?