How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mrbrewfest

01-29-2013

I have been hearing the Karma is a broken champ even though i play just fine as her. (I wonder if the population would reconsider if she was on the free list for the first time since I've been playing.) Just to get some people testing her out.

xXEx1l3DXx

01-30-2013

i think they should take more of the approach of most bought-least bought champions and randomize it that way or by difficulty so the old/new players can get use to new characters to themselves or old characters they haven't played before, just an idea

Preditor467

01-31-2013

can we hav some kind of vote to see wich champs come on free

Shadowfigure51

01-31-2013

Ironically, I really want to play Talon, and im saving for him currently, but he is never free so I can't try him.
Why are many characters never free? Such as Karma, Trundle, Jayce and similar. in fact, I bet most players have never seen a trundle or karma in game.

Awsar

01-31-2013

just equal rotate all champs doesnt matter they easy or not they r for people to try, get tired of seeing the same ones all the time.

playerwinner

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awsar View Post
just equal rotate all champs doesnt matter they easy or not they r for people to try, get tired of seeing the same ones all the time.
SAME, Blitzcrank is free way to often

mrbrewfest

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfigure51 View Post
Ironically, I really want to play Talon, and im saving for him currently, but he is never free so I can't try him.
Why are many characters never free? Such as Karma, Trundle, Jayce and similar. in fact, I bet most players have never seen a trundle or karma in game.
I've been playing Karma as a way to showcase her. Don't know if its working but not many people comment "hey look, another Karma".

Cynical Rain

02-01-2013

Syndra
Draven
Cassiopeia

xtwargodtx

02-01-2013

put xerath on the free week!

Ray Shadowblade

02-02-2013

I would like Fizz in the champion rotation, I want to try him. Please put Fizz! Thanks