How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

roxas1811025

01-10-2013

i think you should add new champions so we can try them out because if you dont like the champion and your out of refund points so would suck

DonDon3971

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlizzardShiver View Post
If this was the case, I think every free week would have the exact same champions, because of the popularity vote, and the champions that are not so popular would rarely be put on free week for people to try and enjoy.
they could make no repeats

Chinesegamer200

01-14-2013

Could you make it that volibear is free this week. Reason is because I was wanting to try him out and see if I should purchase him. Plzz i beg you

C6H5EeOsy

01-14-2013

I have to say that Riot has been doing a great job with rotations. Thanks.

DogFoodCookie

01-14-2013

Kog was just free a couple weeks ago >_> now it'll be hard to actually play him

And it was K

01-14-2013

Why is this thread always full of junior members begging for free stuff or asking someone that may not even work there anymore to put a certain champion up/change the system?

awesomeepz

01-14-2013

Finally, here i come ahri, ill see if im good! Then ill buy her lol

malkin

01-14-2013

If possible i would like to see at least 2 6300 champions on rotation each week because those are the hardest to get and you want to be sure that you like them before you buy them.
Ex: i kind of want to buy fiora but she hasn't been on free week for awhile and i haven't been able to try her.

KingKazuma2

01-14-2013

I think that Riot has been doing a good job with the champion rotations so far. They do not want to make the new champions free the first week of their existence because that would cut out a lot of buyers that like to play one champion a little and then move on. Frankly, I think this is not a bad business move. If you want to play the new champions right when they come out, just buy them. Also, if Riot were to make them free the first week, it would negate the new champion pricing (7300 IP the fist week).

V Boss

01-14-2013

I would like to see Darius in the next champion rotation, because i am not going to spend my RP on someone that I haven't used. This ensures that I like what I buy.