How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPizzazz

12-24-2012

From the time I have been on LoL which is around a year maybe, I have never seen Rumble, Fiora, Poppy, Wukong, or Trundle on a rotation...

cazcappy

12-24-2012

every week should be free teemo week.

Asmurfinmypants

12-24-2012

amumu -> most free to play champion in every rotation

Fermran

12-24-2012

At what time does the champion's switch out?

drummer5193

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
3) Allow players to preview all Champions eventually
From the many months that I have been playing League, I have never seen Fizz free. I really want to try him out before I decide whether I want to buy him or not.
Hey Riot, could you guys make him free soon please?
Thanks =)

BlackSparkz

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPizzazz View Post
From the time I have been on LoL which is around a year maybe, I have never seen Rumble, Fiora, Poppy, Wukong, or Trundle on a rotation...
Wu was free a few weeks ago/months

BlackSparkz

12-24-2012

even though there is a bunch of reused champs and ashe in this rotation, im happy with the amount of top laners, junglers, and DAT ORI THANK YOU RIOT

DarkVision1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanlor The Noob View Post
Im new and need to know this could happen: Have the champions that are affordable and cheap for new players (like me) so we can test them out and see if we should buy them

I mean that would be really helpful for us so we dont waste ip on champions we dont like and find that out AFTER buying, like I recently bought karthus but i fail at squishy mages and him I thought his ultimate was cool but didnt understand him so i wasted 3150 ip!

What i really want is to have champions that are easy to learn and play AND can be affordable after we play with them so we can buy!
The vast majority of the champs in any rotation are under 6300ip AND easy to play. this rotation you have 5-6 champs that are very easy to play and all but one of them is under 6300. though i will say this if your having trouble with karthus stay well away from victor/oriana(especially her, imo the hardest mid to master). still that being said the little purple bar at the bottom of a champs statistics that says its difficulty is a way to get a rough idea of how easy/hard a champ is to play.

Zeru001

12-25-2012

I think Riot abandoned this thread and only look at it sometimes because they don't ever really listen to the suggestions we give, or we wouldnt have repeats or we would have the champs they never pick.

MigeruX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Amumu and Ashe free again.
It's like a ritual