How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoonLordWing

12-13-2012

i dont wana waste RP so i wana try him i heard my 1400 elo friend said that ezreal is the best adc

gmoneyfosho

12-14-2012

wukong would be nice. i havent seen him in the rotation since i have been playing unless i missed him. :s

Teemo20746

12-14-2012

Shaco should be free next week because he is so awesome!!!

FatFailKid

12-14-2012

Riot can you please let Trundle be free for a week? I would like to try him out before I buy him.

RejectedCB

12-17-2012

Could we see some Cass and Orianna?

Kwame Brown1

12-17-2012

Riot, thank you for the information it has really helped me alot throughout season 1 to season 3 i have always wondered how you pick champion rotation. You have given all of us alot of experience with different kind of champions like diana,rengar, zyra, elct. Thank you for all your support

suicidejockey101

12-17-2012

Could we please please PLEASE have a fizz free week I've been looking forward to playing him for awhile and it seems like every week it's the same champs.

IIZekoII

12-17-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post32554215
why don't you just plain tell us that it's a lie.

Mi Negra Gatita

12-17-2012

Usually, I hate criticizing people. But really, like so many other people have said (and been ignored), I figured I'd say it again: There is no variety.
It's like Riot has picked out 15-20 of the 109 champs and just continuously rotates through them. Dr. Mundo? Free 4 weeks ago. Cho'Gath? 4 weeks ago. Kog'Maw? Hey, whadd'ya know? 4 weeks ago. Teemo? 4 WEEKS AGO. Really Riot? Really?
Now, let's look at the other end of the spectrum.
Karma? It's been a year Riot. Cass? 7 months. Fiora? Half a year. Oh, what about this one: TRISTANA. 18 MONTHS.
C'mon Riot. You say you want to make it easy on new players, yet you only give new players a very limited amount of champs to try out. And everyone else that plays? Well, every time you want to try out someone new, you have to go and play your heart out to save up IP because you darn well know Riot isn't gonna have them free any time soon.
Black Kitten out.

EpicAncient

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Seems like every time I buy a champion Sunday or Monday, Riot puts them out free that week.

Ezreal.
Viktor.
now Kog'Maw.. and those aren't the only occurances, just the ones I remember. Maybe I should've bought Jarvan. :L