How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostbite151

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatBraithLove View Post
Please put Diana and Draven as free champs for a week.
Diana was free to play a week or 2 after she cameout, and that hasnt been too long ago, so i doubt we will see her for a while

i loved how riv was f2p last week, RIOT PUT RIV AND HER BATTLE BUNNY SKIN ON SALE AND YOU HAVE MY MONEY GUARANTEED !!

and please put draven, zyra, syndra, or kha zix on sale soon so i can try one and decide whether to buy or not

TacMachiroCyC

12-04-2012

ustedes Sabrán lo que hacen pero....No repitan tanto a Master YI Gracias

Wemadelol

12-04-2012

Thanks for the information
I love Lol lately

Kyo Isurugi

12-04-2012

As a balance to rotation I believe you should try to cover a wide variety of choices besides how simple they are to use. mix it up with a couple AD/AP choices like one with range and another with melee, as well as stack differences in how hard they are to use, on top of whether they are support or carry. Continue a construct of rotation that also remembers how frequent a champion is used. I'm sure everyone gets tired of seeing the same two or three champs every other week. Sure they are easy to use but if you are limited on how many "easy to use" characters you have, then make a few more that are easier to use. No one will complain trust me ^_^

lKingOfHearts

12-04-2012

The gods must have heard my prayers, because Twisted Fate is free, and I wanted to buy him but wasn't too keen to dive in without first being able to try him.

UB2015

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
Personally I'm looking forward to the week of April 1st, when they run 10 yordles.

seriously, almost every player owns teemo, so there is no reason to have him in the rotation for yordies' week.

Luxine

12-05-2012

Still waiting for Irelia, Cassiopeia and Akali as f2p :cc

Any chance we could have one or all of them next week? Pretty please?

Kill3dyou81

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
What pattern would you like to see? We're always open to constructive feedback.

We listen to player feedback on Champions to make free, and we introduce new Champions on a regular basis. Those two factors make it hard to have a set rotation that repeats every 8 weeks or so (which is I assume what you're implying about a pattern).

- RiotChris

I have a good Idea for a free champions rotation and I hope you will take it into consideration but here is my free champion rotation...

1. Diana 6300
2. Zyra 6300
3. Draven 6300
4. Darius 6300
5. Fiora 6300
6. Ahri 6300
7. Fizz 6300
8. Orianna 4800
9. Jayce 6300
& 10. Mordekaiser 3150

I picked these 10 champions because not only me, but a lot of people don't have a lot or any of these champions, and so I thought it would be a good idea to have these 10 champs in a free champion rotation. So low level people or beginners can have somewhat of an experience of some of the champions that experts or level 30's play. Now I have a level 30 account and I always see these champions but I can never play them and it makes me somewhat jealous so yeah... I just think this will be a good idea for 10 free champs in an upcoming free champion rotation.

From,
Brian

Thank you and I hope you like my idea and I hope it will become a free champion rotation sometime!

T3H Big V

12-05-2012

You put them all on a paper slips, chew them up, swallow, and whatever ones you poop out, are free!

Kill3dyou81

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3H Big V View Post
You put them all on a paper slips, chew them up, swallow, and whatever ones you poop out, are free!

You are obviously new to league they have a very long and complicated system on who they make free they have to take feedback from players, they have to figure out if the free champion rotation is 2 strong or 2 weak!

So you dont know what you are talking about and you need to learn the game just a little bit more before you come into the forums and start talking smack about Riot, because they are very busy trying to make this game the best it can be for people like you and me and everybody around the entire world who play LoL.

So learn the game and get a level 30 account then come talk to Riot about their pros and cons or their ups and down or even their flaws!!!!!