How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kill3dyou81

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

in reply to Soiboi talking about only have 3 champions at the start of a new account, where will you get the money to buy 3 new right when you make a new account? Will it just magically appear in ur IP and RP???

No it wont and not to mention that you will never just want to play the same 3 champs over and over and over and over and over and over again until you can finally buy a new one, now that is just stupid so you better me really **** happy with the system they are running now!

Kill3dyou81

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushShirtKid View Post
Please put Draven on free week. I never see him up there.

YES PLEASE PUT DRAVEN UP ON PRESEASON WEEK 4 I HAVENT SEEN HIM FREE EVER SINCE HE CAME OUT AND HE IS NEVER FREE AND I ALWAYS SEE HIM IN GAMES BUT I NEVER GET TO TRY HIM OUT AND PLAY HIM BECAUSE HE IS NEVER FREE AND THAT IS JUST BULL**** EVERY CHAMP IS FREE..... EXCEPT FOR DRAVEN AND THAT IS JUST ****ED UP AND ****ING BULL**** ..... Please excuse my language!!!!!

Kill3dyou81

12-03-2012

but Preseason: Week 3 Free Champion Rotation I gotta say, it is pretty sick but take out Nasus and put in Draven and it would kick ****ing ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill3dyou81

12-03-2012

And when is Nami coming out???????????

Zseigh

12-03-2012

Please put Diana and Draven as free champs for a week.

LolzMandyx

12-04-2012

Pleaseee make Ahri a free to play champ i really love her im saving up just for her 5.5k ip atm ^3^

Data Hat

12-04-2012

So, Given that the champion pool has gotten so large I was wondering if they will ever increase the number of free champs from 10 to 12 so that more champions can be rotated through, allowing for new players to try out all the champions in the roster in a shorter period of time?

Ward VG

12-04-2012

Where did Zed go? He doesn't show up as free >_>

Dante Inverse

12-04-2012

Zed dsnt show up as free... da**** is this

Frostbite151

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
Good suggestions Giggz (and welcome to the US forums). However, some of the Champions have positive or negative synergies across types. For instance, if we made Twitch and Shaco free the same week, it would be stealth-city. Or what about Ryze, Morgana, Blitzcrank and Malphite - that would be stun-ville (but they're all different types). That could happen coincidentally if we used lists of types, so I like the personally-tweaked rotations rather than automatic (and then we can listen to player requests). It also ensures that we have enough easy Champions in the rotations - our #1 goal.

- RiotChris
Chris you and the rest of riot always talk of how highly you value player feedback when making these lists and everything else it applys to aswell

please can we get some explanation on why zed is still locked? just revise the list or unlock zed PLEASE idc which just please let us know soon, thank you Riot, i love everything ur doing over there, keep it up, and do me this one favor

-Frosty