How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killingfame

11-20-2012

haha "I don't think Alistar is a tank" that's funny and his reaction was even bettter.

DataKirbey

11-20-2012

Do you put every new champion free to play on the second week? For example Zed might be free to play on the second week

LSA

11-20-2012

Hey Riot, stop making 450 champs and tristana/ali free. They're a waste of space in the free list considering almost everybody owns them.

DeÓd

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
What pattern would you like to see? We're always open to constructive feedback.

We listen to player feedback on Champions to make free, and we introduce new Champions on a regular basis. Those two factors make it hard to have a set rotation that repeats every 8 weeks or so (which is I assume what you're implying about a pattern).

- RiotChris
Unf. Make Elise COMPLETELY free :3
<3

DeÓd

11-20-2012

PS; Please make the distribution of IP a little more, depending on performance in-game.

CaPpY cApStIcK

11-20-2012

MagicMan2014

11-20-2012

To be honest Riot, I fee like you guys choose the same champions over and over again. Teemo, Gangplank, Kog Maw, Cho Gath, and Malphite I see free alot. If you could put some new champions in there that would be awesome.

HUnubKill

11-20-2012

Riot you are genius's, i swear who can make a game more balanced and skill taking than this? you guys set up this champion rotation for people like me to get a taste of each champion and know our role in a team. Keep up the good work guys.

SGTKitty

11-20-2012

where the hell is draven man?!?!?!?!

MisterWolfe

11-22-2012

Ziggs is such an underrated champ, every time I play him against a mid melee like fizz or kat everyone on my team moans and whines until I end up 7/2/17 and competely shut down the other mid's farm.

Ultra agro Ziggs with Clarity will OWN you in mid