How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THISNAMEISBETTER

11-14-2012

thats a lie, i have been playing this game for about 3monthes and i realized that its always on a tuesday that new champs are out

MONKYfapper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharic View Post
Uhh there's like 107 champions now not 50..
are you seriously quoting a 2 years and 10 month old comment telling him he is wrong because the number isnt based on the present?

Lolipop

11-14-2012

I want to preview Nocturne since he's a 6k champion.

Alishka1001

11-15-2012

May you put up zyra please? i wanna try her since shes a 6.3k champion :/

Kayoss666

11-15-2012

maybe once a summoner reaches lvl 10 you could grant them 3 or so free trials to try any champ for a week/day/battle. then again every 10 lvls

Devious eNiX

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulHope View Post
this is the only thing that i personally see as the only problem...

imo i think New/Upcoming Champs should always be free the week they are released
for the simple reason of balance...

i mean think about it, lets say udyr wasn't free the week he was released that means only a few who either had extra IP and or bought him with RP would have played him, and thus

only a small portion of the community would have been able to give feed back on him...

cause i mean lets face it only reason udyr was even brought up was because he was free the week he was released and a ton of players played him and gave the feedback on him,

just my 2 cents on the subject =p

i disagree. i think that champs should be free the week AFTER they are released. giving players with that extra IP or RP a chance to use them without everyone fighting over them the week they are released. there is nothing worse than wanting to try out your new champ you just bought, only to have someone else pick him first because hes free that week. happend to me right after i bought katarina. was annoying because i didnt get a chance to play her for 2 days after i bought her...

Gianzstyle

11-18-2012

Hello, please include Zed in the next rotation! It's a new champ and many people as me want to test his skills .

SpiderMan2323

11-19-2012

I was wondering could fiora or trundle be in the next rotation?

Dan The Enigma

11-19-2012

So Teemo is going to be free this week huh? Oh yay... that's about a 400% increase in rage right there.

BlackSparkz

11-19-2012

so whens next trundle, karma, shaco, diana, etc etc...?