How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rexy Luvz You

10-07-2012

You should put Ezreal in this week's free rotation. Since it is verified that he is receiving a nerf - it would be nice if everyone has a chance to at play him in his prime. <3

a19patel

10-08-2012

please...change the charge time on lux's final spark...thats been getting a bit too annoying lately

P0Kemon Master

10-08-2012

Have trundle be free!!!! hes 4800 i dont want to waste that much ip if i might not like him. My friend has been playing lol for a while and still hasnt seen trundle free either. Let trundle be free so that lol players can know of his power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thnk you

carterography

10-08-2012

Sorry to ask a dumb question but I am new to LoL.

Are these champions only available in certain game types?

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

R.I.P. AP Mage Cow.

They even edited it out of the post now.

Valcrist Victari

10-08-2012

My only Issue with the free champion rotation is that there are champions that are repeated constantly, Ryze being one of them for example. I play this game since July and I haven't saw Fiora 4 free week but I saw Ryze 3 or 4 times. I love Ryze, but it's a 450 IP champ. He doesn't need to be free repeatedly.

guy404

10-08-2012

Riot, most people are complaining about the champions that you have selected for the past few weeks. just a suggestion, why don't you create a free champion rotation week page and let the players pick the champions that they would like to play the next week by clicking on a portrait the champion. One rule would be that the same champion cant be picked twice within 3 weeks when it was first picked.

Thank you

Taylor Brown

10-08-2012

Seriously trundle free week please

Travis548

10-08-2012

I'd just like to bring up Malhazar, considering just getting some RP to easily get him, but I have yet to try him free once, just be disappointing if he just wasn't my style and I got him.

ExquisiteBurrito

10-08-2012

why can't u put more 6300 and 4800... champions
It'sz fairly obvious leave all the big expensive characters out of our reach ... zzz
giving us small 1350, so repetitive...