How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

woodse

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
What pattern would you like to see? We're always open to constructive feedback.

We listen to player feedback on Champions to make free, and we introduce new Champions on a regular basis. Those two factors make it hard to have a set rotation that repeats every 8 weeks or so (which is I assume what you're implying about a pattern).

- RiotChris
Maybe you could introduce a free skin for each free champion on the rotation to show off some of the skins?

PJD2

07-21-2012

Can you guys (Riot) make the champions that go on sale free for that week. I have a lot of RP that i would like to spend on on-sale champions, but most of them i have never played before. Can you please try to make the on sale champions free so people can try them out before buying them? This would be a big help to people looking to pick up the on sale champions.

odineric

07-21-2012

fun

BROOKLYNs11B

07-21-2012

how do you get these free champions??

Zapper47

07-22-2012

I'd like to see these champions on rotation please!!!

1)Lee Sin
2)Cassiopeia
3)Pantheon
4)Riven
5)Vladimir
6)Volibear

NoodleWarrior

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
What pattern would you like to see? We're always open to constructive feedback.

We listen to player feedback on Champions to make free, and we introduce new Champions on a regular basis. Those two factors make it hard to have a set rotation that repeats every 8 weeks or so (which is I assume what you're implying about a pattern).

- RiotChris
i would like to see at least nidalee on the list plz

aqulios

07-23-2012

The weekly champs are good but rather than rotating easy champions it would be more fun if you could add more difficult champions. There are a lot of champions that i want to try but since they are difficult to play they hardly make an appearance in weekly rotations.

Deddgirl

07-23-2012

i would like to see
ahri
and when zyra comes available i would like to see here as well

MilfCandy

07-23-2012

how do i have a chance of wining?

Vrael27

07-23-2012

i just think that the "weekly" champion rotation should have a set day and time. like the end of every week. that way every1 knows when to expect new champions. also, there should be a preview of the free champion rotation for the NEXT week. that way every1 will know the champion rotation BEFORE they start a game and expect to see the same champions as the day before...things would just be much easier that way, and wouldn't keep the many ppl that play LoL in the dark.