How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arcDapineapple

01-18-2011

wow thnx for the info now ican time my character rotation

MysticXage

01-18-2011

when will the servers be back up? im trying to get in but it keeps saying the server is either busy or disconnected...

MysticXage

01-18-2011

Can you bring the servers back up now i really want to get to the fighting...

The Fiasco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Theres quite a few champions i havent seen up in a while mainly because they are harder to play but i would like to see some of the least played ones up so they can get some use. like corki... or janna... malphite? nunu?? Trundle??? Irelia...
sorry not sure when the last time those game out but you just dont see them often...

MAYBE this is kinda crazy but how about turning it into a voting system... every week put up a vote for what champs should be on rotation next but make sure that champs who are on the current rotation and maybe the last rotation arnt eligible for the vote.

Qort

01-18-2011

champ rotations its a good idea for marketing.
free champs on release week, maybe not, they make videos most of them are with Phreak so the point is to give the users a hint of what the Champ abilities do.
weekly rotations are based on champ difficulty and IP cost. they are not gonna give the most expensive 1 for free cause they tend to be more effective in some ways.
i think RIOT people is doing a good job.
doing maintenance, champs spotlight videos. keep it up.

Vadal

01-18-2011

I like the rotation system that's on
It gives me a chance to play new ones each week, and think of new ones I may actually want to buy down the track when I get more iP. Still, can't wait for Morgana to appear on the free list

Xx Gasai Yun0 xX

01-18-2011

plz put cassopia in the second week of the next month because i cnat afor to buy her nad its realy dificult and also why do you tell leaver that you are going to return them to lvl 1 you dont know if their parents tell them something and they might get in truble so plz dont ignore this message

Qort

01-18-2011

Im a soraka user.
the only feedback that i can give right now, is that i wish that soraka's passive higher. i mean 16 resistance is not too much compared to other champs passive.
and thanks again.
i really hope you are open for feedback.

MysticXage

01-18-2011

I guess noone knows when the servers will be coming up?

Unwritten Faith

01-18-2011

I think it's you cool you took the time to tell us, thanks!