How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeroCool070

06-25-2012

kool beans

codered12345

06-25-2012

thanks

Musche

06-25-2012

So why do you purposely ignore champs like Evelynn.

Edzter

06-25-2012

seems like a good weeks, just some minor isssues

who the fk doesnt have alistar? you give him free if we sub to your youtube channel!

poppy???? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

xXShovelHeadXx

06-25-2012

One thing i must say as a player of LoL is that it gets quite annoying when you see a champion in the same rotation all too quickly. As well as sometimes it feels like your leaving some champions out of the mix. As players we like versatility and Champs that anyone can play from a support to a jungle in every rotation that would be nice but i also see Riots point of view its a lot simpler to do what your doing and im not complaining i love your choices and I'm not going to stop playing LoL weather you pick "that one champ i wanna play" just my opinion on the whole champion rotation

i smoke penguins

06-26-2012

hi there

Pulsefire EzreaI

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeSummoner View Post
Why would you troll the producers of the game. I think they are fully aware of how the game "works" considering that they spend a lot of time to make it better for us ungrateful players.
Now, they need to work on the people that play the game. You know, crack down hard on the people breaking the rules, and such.

ragingtwist

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoyBoi View Post
i don't want to be a ***** or anything but lol would be cool if we can just choose 3 champs to keep forever and work our way up and there wouldn't have to be work into the champ switching each week.
kinda negative but i think its on point instead of random champs have like 5 random champs and let us pick one champ weve never played before to have for a week then when that persons played all the champs u can just remove the privilege haha i like it

Zeninth

06-26-2012

Perhaps it is time to just give all players Ashe, Soraka, and Alistar for free with the game (or some other combination). This way a spot can be opened up in the champion rotation that isn't always reserved for the "easy to play carry" meaning Ashe, Caitlyn, Graves every single free week. And hopefully that means we don't see Alistar all the time since so many players have him from the youtube promo.

Pitagotico

06-26-2012

Lets play a game called: Guess the next Champions rotation...

My Guesses are:
Ashe
Cho'Gath
Irelia or Master Yi
Maokai
Morgana
Nocturne
Sion
Sivir
Tryndamare
Ziggs