How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scrtwpnx

06-18-2012

ahri next week plz

RiQt

06-18-2012

i think this is an extremely well balanced procedure, i like how it has been worked out and i thank you riot for it, but i think that there should be a more prominent display of the "difficulty" level of champs if simplicity is such an important thing, and in the tutorials offered to people when they first begin, the free champ rotation and simplicity of champs should be explained, because i know when i first started i was slightly confused by that.

opl2op

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

I would like there to be a pattern in the champion rotation. In addition I've always wondered why Riot chooses to patch on Tuesday's. This is such a peculiar day and I believe that most of the LoL community would prefer Friday to be the day all the champion rotations and patches are on.

Draggoon39

Recruiter

06-18-2012

can there be Ezreal in the next rotation because i have never seen Ezreal in a rotation

Death Seward

06-18-2012

FIZZ ,SHACO ,NOC Please ! ~~ Free week 30 Fail

Wongcrusher

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
What pattern would you like to see? We're always open to constructive feedback.

We listen to player feedback on Champions to make free, and we introduce new Champions on a regular basis. Those two factors make it hard to have a set rotation that repeats every 8 weeks or so (which is I assume what you're implying about a pattern).

- RiotChris
Hey i think you should change the champions that go into the free weeks its almost the same champions everytime or a select few that are used almost every second week. I wanna play champions that i dont own and that i have not played a ton becuase they are free week all the time.

Leseall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

free fiora week?

gg...

ShadowK16

06-18-2012

Ahri, Ezreal, Nocturn, Darius, Fiora, Akali, Talon

Death Seward

06-18-2012

Please Fizz , Shaco ! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

PygmieKing

06-18-2012

Second Week in a row (Season Two: Weeks 29 and 30) that there is no assassins in the Free Champion Rotation. I am working on buying some, but I don't have a single one yet. And even then all of the ones I'm interested in are the 6300's.