Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How we choose weekly free champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke Damn

04-16-2012

Akali, Nidalee, Katarina, Fiora. Plawx.

lil jojo

04-16-2012

As soon as i buy kog he becomes free lol e,e

Fargo79

04-17-2012

i love it when they make 4 of my mains free in 1 week.. all banned for draft queues..lol..

Hikari no Yuki

04-17-2012

i am taking the backward theme of new champs should be free week of release, and i dont think so, if they are new if u want to try it first or before the others you should have to do some effort, getting the 6300 IP for unlocking him thats the way, because if the new champ was free, it wouldnt be that special, and as i think i really dont know when Lulu was realesed but i have been playing since rotation 16 i think from season 2 and now in season 20 she is free and i was like, well thats good i can try her, but she is no longer new or special
P.D : im not a natal english speaker so its not good i hope you can read it without much problems and see it as a constructive commentary

Bes7iA

04-17-2012

i want the girl power week

-sejuani
-irelia
-lulu
-leona
-nidalee
-riven
-orianna
-cassiopeia

Lo4fer

04-17-2012

Quote:
Fargo79:
i love it when they make 4 of my mains free in 1 week.. all banned for draft queues..lol..

I love it when people only play champs cause they OP

MadeUp92

04-17-2012

Can you PLEASE put Anvia next week because i have IP but i really wanna try her before i was buy her PLEASE riot Points

Argatrov

04-17-2012

Is it possible to put vladimir on next week? Cause i have seen him played time and time again and he is never free so i was just hoping he might be free next week.

Happy LoLing.

Argatrov

04-17-2012

Quote:
jennylynn28:
I would really like to try brand, but he has not been in the rotation since December

Wow that sucks. If your lucky though he might be on next week. Or you could take the long road and save up for him, but i think its always better to try them out before you buy em.

Unfortunatly the chances of him being free with the way the same champions are being made free over and over, he won't be free any time soon.

gyroneix

04-18-2012

Champions such as gragas and evelynn should be on free week more often. They are under-played, but they don't suck. Gragas actually is one of the very few powerful, but no one plays him! People should get to know these guys, instead of always picking champions that people always play. Riot needs to give Champs like Gragas a chance to show the league that they really can shine!