Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How we choose weekly free champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ovrwrldkiler

04-11-2012

Quote:
Sawdomise:
When will Ashe be free? I've been dying to try her out.

LOL nice Trololol dude +1

Sajjad

04-12-2012

Would like to see Corki in the Rotation

getdecemated

04-13-2012

reallly likeing shen its says hes tank but feels more like a tough dpser and quick 2 move away when taking a lot of damage but like playing him alot hope hes there next rotation

0ckaeN

Recruiter

04-15-2012

Brand please!!

Queen Lumpus

04-15-2012

I Think riot needs to make more new maps instead of new champions every 1 or 2 weeks. Summoners rift and twisted treeline are getting boring and I can't stand dominion.

Queen Lumpus

04-15-2012

Please put vlad on champion rotation as soon as possible. I wouldn't mind volibear to. Thanks

Queen Lumpus

04-15-2012

Please put vlad and volibear on free list as soon as possible

abo3aabd

04-16-2012

i suggest to put Irealia!

UNLV Wolf

04-16-2012

How about splitting champions into their most often played lane, and working the free rotation around that.. ex always make sure 1 support 1 ap mid 1 bruiser/ap top and 1 jungle are available each week and then picking the rest of the free champs however you like

Northern Korea

04-16-2012

Quote:
wolf495:
How about splitting champions into their most often played lane, and working the free rotation around that.. ex always make sure 1 support 1 ap mid 1 bruiser/ap top and 1 jungle are available each week and then picking the rest of the free champs however you like

they are doing that