How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gogetaskill

04-03-2012

i want kennen free

gogetaskill

04-03-2012

pantheon too

ChémGio

04-03-2012

hello

Azazel365

04-04-2012

Good to see Wukong is free for this week, it's been a while since I've played him

xShadowxDiamondx

04-04-2012

Being legit kittens here you guys need to stop complaining that your champion didnt come out , that chance that the champion you want to come out for free 1 week is about 8% so realy just calm down.

Ezukai

04-04-2012

I would love if Kennen could be made free.

Thrakarzod

04-04-2012

is volibear out of the question :3

Skeetoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

yes i is a noob....
but ive played alot of games all over the internet!
and this free champ rotation is awsome!
everyweek i get to try new champs aswell as practice fighting all the different champs !
i may be alittle halfass when it comes to skill but i really like this game!
Please don't take away free champ rotations Q_Q

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2012

Still waiting for Akali, Nidalee, Viktor and Rumble to be on the rotation...

Cyborgt

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeetoe View Post
yes i is a noob....
but ive played alot of games all over the internet!
and this free champ rotation is awsome!
everyweek i get to try new champs aswell as practice fighting all the different champs !
i may be alittle halfass when it comes to skill but i really like this game!
Please don't take away free champ rotations Q_Q
Ok, noone has ever even hinted to taking the free champion rotation away but just fyi if things go for you like they have for me after about 2.5-3 months you'll have played every champion that's on every free rotation already and will still be waiting on 1/5th of their roster to ever be free. It's fun at first when more than half of the free champs from week to week are new to you and you're getting lots of variety but once it gets to the point where you've already bought the champions you like and have played them to death in match after match and find that you still havn't had the chance to even play some of the champions you most looked forward to when you started (in my case the list includes Akali, Anivia, Evelyn, Gragas, Kayle, Kennen, Nidalee, Shaco, Tristana, Twisted Fate etc.) it starts to get a little annoying/depressing that your options are to purchase champions you've never tried before and have every likelyhood of hating or wait through months of nothing new for them to finally release a rotation with something that interests you.

Thanks for the free rotation Riot but I do wish you met objective #3 a bit more effectively.