How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainCharizard

Recruiter

04-02-2012

Please put xin for free to play next week also twitch please

ProwlingPenguin

Recruiter

04-02-2012

sweet now i know

GoddessofAll

04-02-2012

me and some of the other players think that there should be more game modes and more maps to keep it interesting. is there some new stuff to look foward to in the next 2 months?

XxFISHxX

04-02-2012

you should use charecters who arn't used much or are more expensive then using mostly cheap charecters.

XxFISHxX

04-02-2012

y it not all yordles?

Vlad K

04-02-2012

I think that you should look at the stats and always put the LEAST played characters of the last week as the free ones of the next week. This way you can balance out characters.

Feynt

04-02-2012

@RiotChris

What I would like to see, since we have so many champions to choose from now, is a slightly expanded free roster. 2 extra champions per week, and 4 of the total chosen by player polling on the website or through the software. That way we have some say in who gets made free, you get most of the control over who gets rotated in, and you also get information about what types of champions are popular with us currently.

fullbloodwolf

04-02-2012

@feynt

you make quite a point. this would bring more selection to the new and veterans players.... but you also have to take into account the fact that there are only 90+ champions at the moment... 10 per week is more than 10% of champions available... i feel this is fine but you make a point when they hit 130+ champions...but we will already be in season 3 or 4 so no need to worry... granted we all wish for free weeks for alot of 6300's i only own 1 myself and am buyin another soon.... but new players need an easy experience to get them hooked..... love the idea tho......... fullbloodwolf, out.

ClevageWardsOP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
Would love to try Evelynn. Mayhaps we have her in next week? =D

XD
Evelynn is actually quite fun. I saved up enough IP to buy her, and she's definitely interesting. They nerfed her into the ground, but it is worth it to prove that you can still do well as her.

romero2010

04-02-2012

Good to Know!