How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dizzy108

03-20-2012

lets see another cass free week soon and lets see gragas to!
kennen if u want to. wouldnt mind that shiz

Fort Castle1rst

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia Walrus View Post
So there's no pattern to it? It's all completely random?

I resent Riot every day a little more.
lol 2 thousand against you im a bit with you on resenting riot for other stupid decisions like permanent ones

still like the game a lot for their evolution but for killing old champs and perma ban i really start to hate riot, god my sooooo loved champs heimer soraka and many others seems really fkin lame now, (most changes wasnt so bad getting used to it (after almost dyeing 30 times from old habits of old working ways with the champs) but forcing passive champs to be agressive kinda piss me off ruining the fun i used to have just chilling and helping, dont wanna play much knowing ill have to stress the entire game to try getting kills since now they useless pasive champs (i used to love having to survive the impossible low health they had and being able to relax not rage all the time knowing i have to carry since i couldnt, i still wish riot makes a lot more items support or stronger like a rabadon death cap or ie supporting item so good (probably not gona work since the high cost but at least we would have an item as powerful as highest cost as best herrassing ones to play in dominion (keep getting told supports sucks there no wonder the gold goes high so fast we cant get any worth buying items or even freekin wards supports need a buff in domi some new items i bet), and in ranked i dont think i feel a big diff in low elo with those items. (lol blame feeders, gotta carry god i hate the stress involved no fun riot no fun (wondering more if the game is about fun or stress and rage to win all the time with all those whinning players in rank (cant we just have fun in ranked without having to win) (normal game matchmaking is so fail i hate it soo much, plus we dont get % stats of how good we are playing in those not like we used to before rank games)

a better way to see this would be like wolfenstein or old games of war where each had a job to do depending on their type they picked, (my case healer lover) and i could just keep healing and healing focusing that and i could win still, pasive but working (on a longer term ofc witch make us easier to kill if fast but thats the part i want to master not the deadly one)
its like why pick ignite when you can pick heal i always say (even before buff a loooooooooooooooot 2 years before buff im using heal, always beated the ignite and i got soooooooooooooo many kills at divers and baiters, its the pasive killer THATS WHAT I WANT RIOT not some forced support fighter like sona now. god i wished the ap of soraka heals OR ANY CHAMP would work as well as their damage its like its not worth going ap for the increase healing got fkin nerfed getting pissed at riot so much for that, my love champs forever killed (wished i never knew those, i wouldn't know how much fun they were at least)

Omendaos

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzy108 View Post
lets see another cass free week soon and lets see gragas to!
kennen if u want to. wouldnt mind that shiz
I would also like them along with Karma and Udyr on one of the next freweeks too.

teemo is osama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Is april 1st realy gona b 10 yordals??

DanoobMaster

03-20-2012

y do you never put Anivia for free

Damie904

03-20-2012

C'mon Riot I wanna see Anavia, Kennen, Kassidian, Evelyn(MAYBE), Udyr, and Viktor

StreamPower

03-22-2012

Hi, i don't think some champions are marked correct..... Lulu is more like an AP than a support, why people mark it as a Support?

StreamPower

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanoobMaster View Post
y do you never put Anivia for free
i think same lyk shaco, they r too good so they dun want it to be free

Cyborgt

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreamPower View Post
Hi, i don't think some champions are marked correct..... Lulu is more like an AP than a support, why people mark it as a Support?
Well, this probably isn't really the right place to discuss it but just look at her abilities. Two of them work like Soraka's E in that they can be thrown on both enemies and allies for either a buffing or offensive effect. Now look at what those abilities do. There are slows, shields, MS buffs, polymorph, enemy vision, and a temporary hp boost. All of that SCREAMS support especially since her R does no damage.

I do agree she could certainly be somewhat viable as an AP since she has a decent base damage and AP scale for her offensive abilities but she would ultimately fall short. Only two of her abilities do damage and as a typical range AP she wouldn't have the hp to weather the enemy barrage as she moved in for her own attacks. Stacking CDR would become critical just to give her a chance to put out some decent damage and she'd have rather little burst damage potential which is fairly important for a good AP. If she had a wide open lane or jungle to chase someone through then she'd undoubtedly have the most time of any champion to attack the enemy thanks to all her slowing power but she'd still only have 2 abilities to hurt them with as they ran.

summerai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

Im really looking forward to stealthed champs like shaco and akali and its been a while since twitch was free i hope to see some of these free sometime soon, thanx!