How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpark90

01-17-2012

I think it would be nice if riot could make the champs that they "remake" free that week. I would like to try the remade jax before I buy him

warriorbbb

01-17-2012

shyvanna is in this weeks rotation :O

wearkon

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
What pattern would you like to see? We're always open to constructive feedback.

We listen to player feedback on Champions to make free, and we introduce new Champions on a regular basis. Those two factors make it hard to have a set rotation that repeats every 8 weeks or so (which is I assume what you're implying about a pattern).

- RiotChris
chris you should make a pattern each week of 2nd newest champ,a tank, a mage, an assasin,a strong melee,and 3 of the most played champs.this would keep new players to experts entertained, excited, and wanting more champs.More champ demand =more riotpts=more $$$$$ for u.Sadly though this will eliminate an 8 week rotation but,it is worth it for more $$$$$.

Thank You for a great game.

Demonic Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

i would like to see vlad free some more i would like to play him but havent gotten the points to play him

Cakecicle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

Leeeee Sin!

Fightman500

01-23-2012

Fizz!!

SAGA LovelySky

01-23-2012

hello..I can not see what I wrote,..before

SAGA LovelySky

01-23-2012

hi. Riots. ^^

summoners need for more clear service.

and then when we play. we hope that hav more than 5 new map and different map too...

in addition, when we play custom match we could out easily, but during normal game ,it coudlnt, only force to shut off game and have to wait 5 ms..

could you consider these problem too????

Rhaegel

01-23-2012

There are plenty of champions like Akali, lux, shaco, rumble, nocturne, and kennen that haven't been a free champion in a long time and of course there is still Sejuani who should follow the pattern and be a free champ this week like how the rest became free the week after they were released.

The Hellsage

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemorus View Post
There are plenty of champions like Akali, lux, shaco, rumble, nocturne, and kennen that haven't been a free champion in a long time and of course there is still Sejuani who should follow the pattern and be a free champ this week like how the rest became free the week after they were released.
The pattern is generally 2 weeks after a new champ is released that Riot will put them in rotation. Not one. Wait until next week and you'll get your boar-mounted champ.