How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Real Smoff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

The pattern I would like to see is less 450 champs each week.

XDireWolfX

07-06-2011

i have here a list!!

these are some champions who i have never (or maybe once)

shaco (never seen free) kayle (maybe seen once) pantheon (seee once or twice but still rare)
udyr (was free recenly but seeing him more would be great) mundo (seen free once right after i bought him lol)

so there's my list also i have a pattern idea: a difficult champion, recently patched champion, a very easy champion, new champion, one that has not been free in AGES, and possibly fill the rest up with other classes such as dps ap just mix up the types

lablub

Recruiter

07-06-2011

pls do something with yorick we cant get kill when we play him and realy hard to move with
i think hes a fail champ and useless pls fix him

Kuantiks

07-06-2011

Is it possible for Riot Games to put a new champion as a free to play in the champion rotation? I want to try out new champions but I don't really have the IP or RP to buy them. If there is a way can you please tell me. I appreciate all the work you guys put into this game!

Ithacan

07-06-2011

hey uh riot could you put corki back on the once every 2 or three week rotation?

WhimsicalBox69

07-06-2011

What I fail to understand about champion rotation is why a champion is free one week, not free the next, but then free again the following week. There are a ton of other champions that they could put in there, why cycle the same ones so quickly? In addition to this, it bugs me when there are a lot of champions that fill the same role free on the same week because then you end up being matched with randoms who lock in with 3 different tanks.

Khelbin13

07-07-2011

Would it be possible to get Orianna in the free rotation soon? I know she was free a couple weeks ago but unfortunately I wasn't able to play at that time and I'd really like to try her out before I buy her. I still need to farm 2500 more Influence Points to afford her if I do decide to purchase her, so there's no rush, but I'd appreciate it very much if I could try her out within the next few weeks.

Doxun

07-07-2011

I've played for about half a year, and Lux has never been free...lets keep it that way so people can keep their slimey hands of my precious Lux =D

xViiZiioNz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

i think you should have a voting tab on the home page so every week we can vote for which champion we want, then the next week u take those champions out, and at the end of the year we will restart with all of the champions

xViiZiioNz

07-07-2011

thumbs up that message if u think we should have a voting tab on the homepage