Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How we choose weekly free champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3athK1ller

06-28-2011

what is this game i don't understand it o.o <3 you guys

D3athK1ller

06-28-2011

like i love it but the champions are hard for me to use o.o

D3athK1ller

06-28-2011

and i was wondering who's gonna be on pick on the July 20 <3 you guys and i love you're stuff thatt you guys do <3 i am a girl ^.^

D3athK1ller

06-28-2011

i like how ya keep putting out champinos but why not leave out noc . rene . xin zhoa . olaf . AND MF
=0 =)
PLSSSS

Cardmaster

06-28-2011

Swain I wanna try him out.

TLO

06-28-2011

thanks for info can you guys please make twitch a FTP next week he is like the only Champ i havent played

Rehmsmeyer

06-29-2011

Wow! Director of Marketing making typos? My girlfriend got fired from her architecture firm for making 2 typos in 1 year... This company must be less "taxing".

rdk1

06-29-2011

Quote:
Rehmsmeyer:
Wow! Director of Marketing making typos? My girlfriend got fired from her architecture firm for making 2 typos in 1 year... This company must be less "taxing".

well when you make a typo that changes the whole foundation of things such as "struts" and "cross-sections" or even design terms that can alter the whole appeal of the architecture...those words generally hold a lot more weight than a post on forums.

Undead Pho3nix

06-29-2011

Quote:
SoyBoi:
i don't want to be a ***** or anything but lol would be cool if we can just choose 3 champs to keep forever and work our way up and there wouldn't have to be work into the champ switching each week.

thats what ip is for....u play for a week to see what the games like and if u like it buy one of the 450 champs..ashe or yi..do u remember how fun yi was back at levels 1-20

Jawy

06-29-2011

I would like to see, if even posible, "themed" champion rotations. Champions with similarities in either story or just similar attributes/attack styles. Although the similarity may ruin the fun part that the usual variety brings, every now and than I think having a game where all free champs happen to be tanks or all ranged (besides those with purchased champs of course) could be interestingly fun. As well maybe a week where all freebies are Pirate/Gun based or Creature/Monster based could be fun and encourage role playing. Not sure what you guys think about this or if this even make sense but eh that's personally what I wouldn't mind seeing.

- Fly