How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3athK1ller

06-28-2011

what is this game i don't understand it o.o <3 you guys

D3athK1ller

06-28-2011

like i love it but the champions are hard for me to use o.o

D3athK1ller

06-28-2011

and i was wondering who's gonna be on pick on the July 20 <3 you guys and i love you're stuff thatt you guys do <3 i am a girl ^.^

D3athK1ller

06-28-2011

i like how ya keep putting out champinos but why not leave out noc . rene . xin zhoa . olaf . AND MF
=0 =)
PLSSSS

Cardmaster

06-28-2011

Swain I wanna try him out.

TLO

06-28-2011

thanks for info can you guys please make twitch a FTP next week he is like the only Champ i havent played

Rehmsmeyer

06-28-2011

Wow! Director of Marketing making typos? My girlfriend got fired from her architecture firm for making 2 typos in 1 year... This company must be less "taxing".

rdk1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehmsmeyer View Post
Wow! Director of Marketing making typos? My girlfriend got fired from her architecture firm for making 2 typos in 1 year... This company must be less "taxing".
well when you make a typo that changes the whole foundation of things such as "struts" and "cross-sections" or even design terms that can alter the whole appeal of the architecture...those words generally hold a lot more weight than a post on forums.

Undead Pho3nix

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoyBoi View Post
i don't want to be a ***** or anything but lol would be cool if we can just choose 3 champs to keep forever and work our way up and there wouldn't have to be work into the champ switching each week.
thats what ip is for....u play for a week to see what the games like and if u like it buy one of the 450 champs..ashe or yi..do u remember how fun yi was back at levels 1-20

Jawy

06-28-2011

I would like to see, if even posible, "themed" champion rotations. Champions with similarities in either story or just similar attributes/attack styles. Although the similarity may ruin the fun part that the usual variety brings, every now and than I think having a game where all free champs happen to be tanks or all ranged (besides those with purchased champs of course) could be interestingly fun. As well maybe a week where all freebies are Pirate/Gun based or Creature/Monster based could be fun and encourage role playing. Not sure what you guys think about this or if this even make sense but eh that's personally what I wouldn't mind seeing.

- Fly