How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlashyShadows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2011

You have to start giving harder characters to control (I want Kennen )

So im thinking that you should make a thing called the champion prolection week (you can change the name it's a lil weird).
Here is how it would go and you can revise it however you want:

1. This is only available for summoners lv10+.
2. This can only happen once every five weeks.
3. Summoners that are eligable can choose yes or no when they first log in that week that it is available. (part of 4)
4. If they choose no they will play in the normal champion selection that the summoners lv9- will have to use.
5. Once you choose yes or no you cannot change it for that week (so be careful and sure).

-To the summoners- Please give this lots of + so that they can see and onsider it because if it stays with +0 they won't even see it probably

-P.S. I RLLY WANT KENNEN-

GGiygas

06-16-2011

I have been playing this game for almost three months, and i haven't got the chance to try Trundle, he's rarely available for picking..as well as some others champs..apart from that everything's fine..

kinglonewolf04

06-16-2011

ive been playing this game with friends for the past 2 months now and ive seen every champion on the rotation except cassiopeia and I've seen her from people that own her and i really want to try her out before buying

is there any chance we can get her on the next rotation #50??

06-17-2011

Can you plz put udyr as the new free champion

Crosskillz

06-19-2011

im a new player myself and i'd seriously like to try out
katarina
vladimir
shaco
akali

been playing for a week and loved the game alot so far, but sadly none of the free champions have really interest me. bought RP for renekton and it seriously wasnt such a good "investment", not because i dont know how to play him but because, in my opinion think he's very team dependent, and is not easy to find a good team when your buddies arent on.

i started playing with 3 friends of mine, invited them to the game after i tried it, and i could say all of us pretty much want to try katarina atleast once, the other 3 are my personal choices since im really considering buying vlad and akali mostly, but i dont want to waste money again just to receive a "downer".

shaco and akali might not be good choices for new players but i still think katarina and vladimir would fit a lot of new players perfectly(when it comes to difficulty), specially katarina.

edit: this is a suggestion i'd like to give, since its related to "giving people a chance to play some champions for free" ill post it here, is quite simple.
giving new players or all account a chance to play every champion(EACH) for one day for free, like a 1 day trial for each.
after they unlock it for the trial it will expire in 24hours and they cant get another trial again unless they buy the champion.
or just make the "trial system" in which they can pay IP(really low compare to real prize) to try them before they buy it permanently, it might help A LOT of players.

Tokine Yukimura

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosskillz View Post
im a new player myself and i'd seriously like to try out katarina,vladimir,shaco and akali.
been playing for a week and loved the game alot so far, but sadly none of the free champions have really interest me. bought RP for renekton and it seriously wasnt such a good "investment", not because i dont know how to play him but because i, in my opinion think he's very team dependent, and is not easy to find a good team when your buddies arent on.

i started playing with 3 friends of mine, invited them to the game after i tried it, and i could say all of us pretty much want to try katarina atleast once, the other 3 are my personal choices since im really considering buying vlad and akali mostly, but i dont want to waste money again just to receive a "downer".
Akali is good but hard to play until like lvl 20.

Crosskillz

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokine Yukimura View Post
Akali is good but hard to play until like lvl 20.
i edit it^^

Twinkie0Dizzle

06-19-2011

I personally would love to see Vladimir in the champion rotation. I think he seems like a really easy champion to play, and in the championship for season one, I was watching it, and he didn't seem to die a lot because of his tankiness, and life steal. I think that he would be great for starters and I really want to try him, too. I mean seriously, he has an AMAZING damage output, and he's an awesome tank, with life steal. BEAST MORE LIKE IT?! He's too much IP for me and I'd like to try him before buying him anyways.

Gygun

06-21-2011

Mages week? o.O

Licence to Kill

06-21-2011

What a terrible champion rotation..