How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SolidCELL

06-15-2010

i know this isnt much of a question, but i think to improve the game, is when someone leave a game another player should be able to join it and take their place and be able to see the games champs and everything else because im tired of getting into a game then someone leaving because they d/c'ed during summoning and getting our butts handed to.

armpit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-20-2010

I don't know if anyone else mentioned this yet but I think the reason why they don't let new champs be free the first week is because they would have a lot less people buying them. Lets face it, they're a fairly new company and it's a free game, they gotta make a profit.

ShrunkeN

06-21-2010

tnakyou

ShrunkeN

06-21-2010

Credit for this post goes to RiotChris

PlagueBoy

06-21-2010

Plz make corki or twitch free this summer

Austinjrober

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2010

I think that the new champs that u introduce should be free so people know if they wanna buy them or not

Nadante

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagueBoy View Post
Plz make corki or twitch free this summer
Corki has already been free like last week or the week before.

I'm with you still waiting on Twitch, though...

Sinkillas

06-21-2010

I slightly wish Riot would select the upcoming weeks champions so then the people that are thinking about buying a champion that they're not sure about would have a week's notice on if their hero will be chosen or not. Like people who just bought Shaco this weekend will be slightly wishing they had waited so they could have tested him and bought him at the end of the week.

I still love the hero selection for this week. tons of heros to look through and try. I've been waiting on Olaf to come out for free THANK YOU RIOT!

Nid is Cancer

06-22-2010

I request a free champion rotate with twitch in it.

Drankou

06-22-2010

To make the champion selection completely random riot should make it like the lottery. If they did then no one would know what champs to expect and people will deal with it because every champion will have the same exact chance of appearing in the week. I know there has to be a balance of champion types for new players but still. I am tired of seeing ashe in every other rotation and the same with some other champs that appear almost every other week.